Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 01-04-2022, 06:38 PM
Master
Inheritance of dna, gene’s- I’m still apart of it..

Messages in forms of light or dna; gene’s—- all encoded when a baby is born- apart of the mothered pleasure when having sex- that baby then becomes a branch a message , a carrier of that message/ the mothers joy, anger, domestic excuses or mundane thoughts as the light is created to create a photon—- those messages are a part of the baby {what happens when the mother wants her light back? Does real death only happen when the mothers light collapses back into her pool of infinity?}

I was made by thought of intention: those messages are the very fabric of the self??! My mothers wisdom and bosom all one with me as I am her message, joy, light, and wisdom-

What happens when naturally it collapses back into her higher self?

My mother is one with me like a twin flame as I am her—- her very essence made me, decoded me…

I’m grateful that my mother is apart of me- even though we are so far apart; it’s like we are actually one- as her thoughts, essence became me, my observer- from her wisdom- pleasure- I am all that and more: capable by my self from her capacity and capability…

I know your thankful for your mother your creator… even if it’s narcissistic…

Sure pleasure and joy and pain at the same time would make some pretty interesting people??

Are you thankful for your mother??

What do you believe you inherited from her?

Does the mother own the true key to death and rebirth??

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 01-04-2022, 08:27 PM
asearcher

my mom and i were not alike but i love her very much, she's part of my soul group and i must have chosen her as my mom. she had her good points and not so good points but she too is a spirit to evolve. i see myself as someone who borrows a child, that child has a spirit, soul within and it's own mission in life, too part of my soul group.

i think all families have good and bad experiences in the past and struggles to survive that i can not even phantom in my time. what ever it took - they took me here. and so I chose to celebrate that.

i do feel her in this body i am in and when i am around family, relatives, i can't say what it is, but it's home.
Old 01-04-2022, 09:17 PM
Master
Both parents are important. I've always felt closer in a way to my dad even though I love my mom. But my mom has always had difficulty expressing love and because of all kinds of happenings our relationship hasn't always been smooth sailing. We are very different as people, in that sense each true to our respective sunsign which aren't really signs that blend together well either.
Always seems like there's a gap between us that cannot be bridged, just because we're so different.

I am thankful for my mother, and for my father who made his transition in 2016. But I didn't choose a feathered nest. Not just because of my mom, lots and lots of things.