Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-02-2018, 09:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam.I.Am
To be honest, you just have to know in you're heart that you did the right thing. You told her what you didn't like, set boundaries, and asked for what you needed. What more could you ask for?

Of course she's going to try and blame you for the situation. Considering that she's been hurt in the past, I don't think she's intentionally trying to blame you. From what you described, I would guess that how she treated you that night was pretty typical behavior from her.

Given all that she's been through, I can't imagine that she's all that committal. And, she was probably looking for a guy who would acknowledge that and feed into her behavior and play hergames. As I see it, she saw that she couldn't control you and she wanted to end things because of that. It's really quite simple.

Kudos to you for making the best choice for yourself. Now, the question remains, "where do you go from here?" What areas of yourself do you need to work on and what goals do you have for your healing? What changes are you going to make to ensure that you achieve these goals?

Lastly, I wasn't going to pose this question, but I'm really curious when you say that you "love" this girl. I would never discredit the power of love, but I'm just a little confused because it seems like you guys weren't together all that long.

I raise that last point because, while you seem disconnected from this girl right now, it seems like you really want to get back together with her. That's totally fine, but we can't just love someone after he/she has worked out his/her issues. We love in spite of flaws, imperfections, insecurities and the likes. She might work out the issues regarding her past, you guys might get together, and even more issues might be brought to the surface. You just never know. And, if this is a true soulmate relationship, that would be the very nature of your relationship--love and passion, but in such a way that you continuously inspire each other to work through and resolve issues together.

Just my thoughts

Yeah we were together for 5 months I just fell for her hard I had been in a long relationship before and never felt the way I did about this girl I can’t really explain the feeling to be honest but something I had never felt previously .