Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-03-2011, 09:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by casper
some say that angels have never walked the earth in a physical body....but some others say that there has been incarnate angels in human bodies known as the angelic human race...

What do you guys believe? And why?

Any entity, can incarnate in the human race, no matter what their background.
Many seam to have the understanding that one becomes human, if we incarnate, this is as little the case as much as a worker, who hold a tool, becomes the tool when working with it.
Old 27-03-2011, 09:13 PM
Master
Quote: the feather

My guides, teachers etc., from the spirit world is all angels and I always claimed (even as a small child) that Archangel Michael is my one and true love. It is also Archangel Michael who is my protector and guide and he has been my whole lifetime here.
--------------------------

As I have said before, angels are only guides for their own kind.
Old 27-03-2011, 09:41 PM
Experiencer
I would never dispute that there are advanced spiritual beings who incarnate on Earth to help others - we've all been touched by one of these great people in some way, if not through having them directly in our lives, then through their works, actions or teachings. Whether or you call these beings angels, or spiritual teachers, or master guides, or anything else is really up to you. I think we get too caught up in terminology when the labels really aren't important - only that these people exist.

But I will give my opinion using the terms which are comfortable to me. Based on the conversations I have had with people in spirit, I would say that I think it unlikely the beings most people call angels would incarnate as a human. That is not because it is impossible, but rather because they do not need to.
Angels are beings who operate beyond time and space and well away from the restraints of the physical world, and if they wish to appear in a human form then they can (and do) do so in an instant, then leave it again just as instantaneously. Further, angels and guides (I use the term "guide" to refer to a spiritually advanced soul who has been human many times) have rather different job descriptions; guides, as mentors and teachers, help us with our more Earthly concerns, and angels, as guardians, protectors, and miracle-workers, operate from a completely different and extremely non-physical vantage point. I believe those people actually living among us are senior guides and teachers who been on Earth many times before, but who have chosen to incarnate here once again to help others on their spiritual path.
Old 29-03-2011, 06:07 AM
Knower
I suppose its possible but I dont think Angels were ever humans even if they decide to have incarnation in a human body or appear as human. I recently read a book called Earth Angels by Doreen Virtue it was interesting.
Old 29-03-2011, 07:19 AM
Ascender

I guess it depends what one's definition of an angel is. Angels might be defined as beings in service to God, who never incarnate on earth, while others might be defined as Light Bringers who have chosen to incarnate on earth for some particular purpose. I suppose, anything's possible.
Old 29-03-2011, 07:29 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Any entity, can incarnate in the human race, no matter what their background.

I agree with that, but it's not my answer to this. Heh.

I think that there are so many terms used to describe an angel that it depends on individual perspectives to understand what an angel is, and in turn how to answer the question.

If an angel means:

- a person in the service of god, then I would not know as I do not hold a belief in god.

- an entity from elsewhere who is around to guide and help others and happens to be incarnated in a physical human body. Yes, that is possible.

- someone with physical wings. *Pouts* I wish.

- extremely "good" and pleasant/positive people. Of course.
Old 29-03-2011, 07:45 PM
xXHauntedxLadyXx

Personally, I do believe in Incarnated Angels, but I don't know if they are exactly angels like the ones in Heaven...They might be some kind of angels, but I sincerely don't know, I guess there is a difference between Earth angels and angels of God.
Old 29-03-2011, 08:27 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by casper
some say that angels have never walked the earth in a physical body....but some others say that there has been incarnate angels in human bodies known as the angelic human race...

There are multitudes of angels that enter in and out of humans all day long. The amount of influence/guidance at any one time, can range from just a small thought, to as much as many thoughts that can generate a great passion. The angels/guides/spirits are doing their work just as we to ours. These are the good spirits and they can enter into people to influence them to do something, which sometimes appears like, maybe a person showing up just at the right time to give you something or help with a difficult issue.

Then there are also the the fallen angels, which can do the same thing, and then there are also the evil spirits, which are the ******* angels born from angels and humans, and they are bad....very bad................
Old 01-04-2011, 12:59 PM
mrcuteblackie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
yes i believe in earth angels or lightworkers, my reason for belief is based on paranormal exps so i can't explain why logically or in a way that would sound rational lol
An angel is like any other being. He/she has a begining, and has an end. It is all an illusion. When their potential for love and good deeds expire, they vanish and take birth somwhere else as humans or demigods or even animals. There are countless angel Michaels, for instance. It is actually not the name that matters, but their state of mind and that determines their form as well. Angels are attached to that state of being so they cannot deliberately take birth on earth as Buddhas and Boddhisatvas. They thrive in doing good and rejoicing in the thankfulness of humans.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:50 PM
AngelBreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephesh
I suppose its possible but I dont think Angels were ever humans even if they decide to have incarnation in a human body or appear as human. I recently read a book called Earth Angels by Doreen Virtue it was interesting.

Greetings Nephesh,

In my extensive studies about angels I have learned that angels have never incarnated upon Earth. They are Pure Spirit and were created by God to serve Him and they do so through many ways. They can, however, take the temporary form of a human being in times of strife of a person in order to help them or due to direction from God. Angels were created to be a little above a human intellectually and in other ways we do not fully understand thus, are not human in and of themselves. They have the ability to respond as quickly as lightening and can appear at any part of the world within a flash, which, as most people know, would be virtually impossible for any human to emulate while in an earthly incarnation.

The commonly used term "angel" as used by many people these days has come to indicate a term denoting affection or endearment rather than the actual angelic presence. Parents often call their children 'angel' and so do many lovers in reference to each other, while many store clerks have also been known to use that term to refer to the customers they like (and undoubtedly want to keep as a customer!) And many people even name their children "Angel" out of great affection for them. So, an angel being created to be a bit above a human being could not be a fully incarnate being and has never been as the true nature of an angel is a being who is fully in Spirit. And while humans are also spiritual beings, they are fully flesh and blood beings while on earth therefore not pure Spirit, in that form alone, as the angels. Angels also do not cease to exist "die" as humans do when they grow old, get sick, or choose to take their own life. They have lived since time immemorial and continue to do so throughout time according to God's will.

Deus tecum and my special wishes for many blessings and a beautiful day!

I Am Sending You Many Hugs With Much Love and Pure Light,
(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)