Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-12-2012, 12:13 PM
Knower

Lost my angel

So the guide I mentioned I had since childhood, she has disappeared. Sometimes I still feel her but the connection is very weak. I havent dreamt of her in months and everytime I ask to see her before I sleep, I just end up dreaming about one of my friends instead.
The last time I saw her when I was awake was 3 years ago.
The last time I saw her on the astral plane was the start of this year and she held my hands and spoke to me. She was literally fading away from being solid to non corporeal.
The last time I dreamt of her it was like a flash back of me as a teenager in a past life and it was when she was annoyed with me over something.
The last time I dreamt of hearing her sing, I was at a table with my friends and I heard her voice start to sing a song only she and I knew, I turn around r expecting to see her but see a different woman singing with her voice. I felt so betrayed in the dream that I stormed out.

I still occasionally feel her touch my cheek, but apart from that nothing. I've been seeing things that remind me of her everywhere. People that look like her. If anything my abilities are stronger than they've ever been. My instincts and prophecies are pretty acurate. I see signs and synchronicities everywhere, everyday. Deja vu everyday.
I still feel all my angels around me supporting me and guiding me.

But I feel like she has abandoned me. I just feel this emptiness. Usually when this happens, when I stop seeing someone in my dreams, they soon show up in real life. But so far that hasnt happened with her.
I miss her so much it hurts.
Old 17-12-2012, 12:40 PM
Quagmire

Try to look at it from a different perspective. Maybe it is not your angel you have lost but just your perspective of things. Maybe there is a lesson in what you seem to perceive as your angels absence?
Old 17-12-2012, 09:26 PM
Niebla0007

[quote=356/]So the guide I mentioned I had since childhood, she has disappeared. Sometimes I still feel her but the connection is very weak.
[quote]

Angels and guides works with us within a timeframe given.
What's happening with your guide may not mean that bad.
In time, you will be given the answer.
Like one of my spirit guides I wondered why I haven't seen & felt for a while,
a boy who was there for me esp when I needed help.
One day, I was shown he is with some elders now and in his toga-
Which spoke a lot for a glimpse, that he's moved on to another level.
I am happy for him, and it's good to know he is just there somewhere.

Peace
Old 17-12-2012, 10:47 PM
benjamin

Maybe you're at a place in life you don't need her the same way anymore. Could the feeling of abandonment be to do with something else? Sounds like your spirit has moved in leaps and bounds.
Old 19-12-2012, 09:11 PM
magdalenrose

...To ease decision making and to develop one's will everyone has his own "Guardian Angel". It is actually an ethereal spirit - a person who, not so long ago, lived on Earth and is familiar with the conditions on Earth and his ward and his weaknesses. According to the Law of Homogeneity this spirit also possessed or still possesses similar shortcomings so he understands his ward very well. His role is to advise his ward in difficult decision making and warn him of danger and fall. This activity improves his standing in the Ethereal World and he does not have to incarnate to Earth if the Law of Reciprocal Action is no longer binding him to it. The influence of this ethereal spirit is perceived intuitively - heard, as the voice of conscience, as advice only, to reach one's own decisions - to develop free will.
Every Guardian Spirit is a little better and more perfect than his ward. He is no Angel, although this expression is commonly used. Due to the Law of Homogeneity there is little difference between man and his Guardian Spirit in respect to spiritual development. A much higher spirit or Angel would not be able to understand man's earthly desires and faults. The Guardian Spirit, being of a somewhat higher level, through his influence accelerates development. If his ward heeds the advice, the Guardian Spirit is pleased, but he suffers when his ward does not listen to the voice of his conscience. According to the Law of Free Will a Guardian Spirit cannot pressure man into, or detract him from, anything forcibly, even if this would prevent his downfall or death.
Everybody, regardless of the quality of his life, has one or several Guardian Spirits - it is a law. No one is without help. A Spiritual Guide is a higher level of a Guardian Spirit. He is assigned to a person with higher spiritual qualities...
--Everyone can find the continuation of this text on... while looking and wants to find--
Old 23-12-2012, 10:02 PM
DeepForest

Thank you magdalenrose for great information!

I have "lost" the connection. I still have a sensation she is there somewhere which makes me glad. My mind has been traveling paths in the shadows of dense trees not letting much of her light in, but I guess I have had my reasons even though I sometimes forget I myself seem to have chosen this path. Actually I think I have to find the way to her again and get her view.

As we progress in spiritually I guess we can "lose" the connection because the old mental habits we had learned have broken down and we relied upon them to connect to the guide. We have to find our way back, if we want to, and if we need to. But I have not yet found the way back, I may be wrong, but I just got inspired to try.
Old 23-12-2012, 10:15 PM
Enya

356, have you thought that the friend you see in dreams instead of your angel... is deeply connected to her energy? Perhaps you're being directed to rely on physical people rather than ethereal.

Also, our guides change as we ourselves change...it's time for new teachers and mentors. She'll pay you a visit when she can. Meanwhile, open your heart and allow some new friends in.
Old 23-12-2012, 10:40 PM
Super Moderator
There is another possibility. That she is refining her qualities, raising her own vibrations to a "higher" astral condition. And maybe she hasn't "gone" at all! Maybe she is beckoning you in a sense. To raise your own vibrations further, and possibly that way you may keep in contact. In a spiritual sense...do you perhaps think she may want you to go "looking for her"?

This is a possibility. Obviously I don't know.

All levels of the dimensions outside the physical are not a "distance" away, at all, but only an attunement away. Like tuning a radio dial.

A way to help this is to attune to the Soul-pattern and the delicate inner-sense "knowing" of the one you wish to keep in contact with, and to give that attention, also to the Soul qualities, or the basic Soul quality you perceive she was helping you develop. This will help raise vibrations, and the attunement to her will keep a connection open.

Try this for a while, and see if it connects you back with her again. It might. You see, as we have free-will, you would not only have to want and desire to go there, (higher into the astral) but put your own work into it under your own steam.