Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 09-12-2015, 06:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Color Why am I seeing a spinning rod?

For some time now, I've noticed that when I'm relaxed, not even after meditation, that when my eyes are closed, a bright rod appears, made out of light. When I focus on it, it becomes more noticeable, like "hey you found me!". It is usually either straight horizontal across my minds eye, or vertical. What is kind of amazing, is that if I intentionally or unintentionally imagine a force going up or down on either side of the rod, it will start to spin accordingly. But I still have total control of it....if I do a gentle push, it will spin for a moment and then slowly come to a hault (seems to be magnetized to stop at either vertical or horizontal). If I do a large push with my mind, it will spin fast and a lot, especially if I continue to push. Think of the spinning the price is right wheel, lol, momentum. Also, sometimes it seems to be heavier. Some days it's like my "aim" isn't so good and it's like trying to spin it but I have butter fingers. Another thing...when it's spinning fast clockwise, for example, it's because I focused my force on the right side of the horozontal line (near the centre though), pushing downward.....and if I want it to stop and go the other way, I simply push on the right side but upwards, except I have to kind of hold my force until it slows down and eventually changes direction. It's so realistic! It's like when u change the direction of your ceiling fan: it slows first, THEN slowly begins to go the other way. Anyway lol, I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced this??? What is it?? It's very cool. I feel like spinning it may have to do with my third eye, because one day when I was meditating by praying to God, when I took notice of the rod (or spinning baton) it was already spinning!

Any input or insight would bring me great joy :-)

Randi

Old 09-12-2015, 11:55 PM
Deactivated Account
That's cool....