Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-02-2014, 12:26 AM
Ascender
is it my higher self ?

Hi im not sure this is right forum but my third eye has been awoken to me for about six months now one thing defo puzzles me i saw myself in arura colour i was in bedroom at time not near window or door please can some explain to me what happened was it a space time over lap of dimensions or something else ?

Plus i hear my own voice asking if im ok from time to time ?
Old 19-02-2014, 12:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Hi im not sure this is right forum but my third eye has been awoken to me for about six months now one thing defo puzzles me i saw myself in arura colour i was in bedroom at time not near window or door please can some explain to me what happened was it a space time over lap of dimensions or something else ?

Plus i hear my own voice asking if im ok from time to time ?

It sounds like you astral projected yourself.
Could be your own voice or that of your guide.

Are you meditating or what are you doing that's bringing this on?

Your Higher Self is that part of you that is connected to everything in the Universe, and your true inner Guide. When in touch with this, everything falls into place naturally, in harmony with life, and there is nothing to fear.
Old 19-02-2014, 01:49 AM
Ascender
It just happens like things in life im amazed by it all i dont meditate i could be going about my daily routine and things like this happen to me also most of the time the amediate area around me changes colour like arura colours and buzzing sounds in my head a lot also vibrations this all could happen at home or at work .

How do i control vibrations and buzzing sounds ?.
Old 19-02-2014, 03:31 AM
Master
Quote:
It just happens like things in life im amazed by it all i dont meditate i could be going about my daily routine and things like this happen to me also most of the time the amediate area around me changes colour like arura colours and buzzing sounds in my head a lot also vibrations this all could happen at home or at work .

How do i control vibrations and buzzing sounds ?.

You might want to check with your doctor to rule out medical conditions like Tinnitus or Seizures.

If it is related to spiritual awakening, it should stop on its own.
Old 19-02-2014, 04:47 AM
Ascender
Its defo to do with spiritual awakening i just want to know how to tame it ?.
Old 19-02-2014, 01:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Its defo to do with spiritual awakening i just want to know how to tame it ?.

Spiritual awakening is always the result of Kundalini activity. When Kundalini awakens of its own accord, such experiences are related to purification to further open the chakras and when that is done (to the degree that one's ego allows), the experiences stop naturally.

If however Kundalini is forcibly awakened, by using some breathing techniques or taking hallucinogenic drugs, then you can create havoc in your body and mind which is not ready for the experience. Gopi Krishna wrote about this in his book Living With Kundalini.

So if you are using some technique I suggest you stop it. If you are not forcing anything, and you are sure there is no medical (physiological or psychological) issue, then I suggest you just relax and let it pass. Do something very ordinary that grounds you - like going for a walk or running on a treadmill. Turn off your computer and get out of the "thinking".

That's my 2 cents anyway.
Old 19-02-2014, 09:51 PM
Ascender
Thank you i have names come threw of people ive never heard of in my life and this morning a alien contacted me im not sure yet if its in the after life or living it said to me there is no war and alien name is nunak.
Old 23-02-2014, 04:48 PM
Ascender
Some spirits choose to stay around me like i can protect them can anyone explain this please ?
Old 24-02-2014, 11:12 AM
Master
Sounds like your team - Guides and angels. They are assisting and protecting you.

A lot of this calms down on its own in time, it can be a wild ride in the beginning, but you get used to it after a while, best advice is to not over think things and just go with the flow in a loving accepting frame of mind.

And yes Aliens do exist, not the Hollywood movie variety of scary ones, but gentle helpful beings. Lots of stuff can come through, I have a caveman friend for example.

The world is a lot more full of beings than we think when we can only see with our front facing two eyes. With the third eye activated we start seeing more of what's sharing the space around us.
It's best not to judge or try to figure it out, just enjoy the marvel and wonder!
Old 25-02-2014, 12:24 AM
Ascender
Its like getting a glimpse into what could be there with the different beings.

Are our guides truly our passed family members or friends as i mean they could totaly be different race of beings but shape shift into people we remember for comfort ?.