Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-05-2019, 02:49 AM
Experiencer

Escape to Witch Mountain

I've only seen the 1995 Disney version. But there is an earlier version. Has anyone seen the film or read the book?
I remember watching this movie a long time ago when I was a kid. And all I remember from it was a brother and sister were trying to get up this mountain, but there was something special about them - they had supernatural powers. I had searched for it a few years ago, but clueless on the title, I gave up the search. Tonight I just thought about it again (and out of all moments, while reading Plato) and was able to find it on Youtube. For some reason, I remember it having something to do with a blue mountain, and that I watched it on the Disney channel, so i searched by that, and magnificently found it, though it has nothing to do with a blue mountain. I only saw it once and I'm surprised it made such an impact on my memory. But I understand why tonight.
It is literally about twin flames coming to this earth, finding each other, running/chasing stage, telepathy, and all that other stuff that comes with twin flames. It is about manifesting love in the heart. I'm glad they portrayed this phenomenon as a twin or sibling thing, especially at the end of the film.
Super cool movie! IF you haven't seen it, and you are a twin flame, I highly suggest you read/watch it.
Old 09-05-2019, 03:33 AM
Deactivated Account
That movie (the earlier version) was always in my face as a kid, I've seen it lots of times. :) It manifested in linear time at a critical time period imho. It is there for twin flames to help us remember and it helped me orient into the time I incarnated into and get acclimated to 3D. Thanks for the happy memory.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 09-05-2019, 03:42 AM
Experiencer

That movie sounds vaguely familiar~
Old 09-05-2019, 06:25 PM
Master
If I may ask... how is this about Twin Flames?? Not being cynical or anything, I don't get it.
I read what it's about online as I'd never heard of it. It's a brother & a sister with psychic gifts, and they come from another planet.
That's not TF, hence my question. Are there hidden things & suggestions in the movie towards that?
Old 10-05-2019, 04:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
I've only seen the 1995 Disney version. But there is an earlier version. Has anyone seen the film or read the book?
I remember watching this movie a long time ago when I was a kid. And all I remember from it was a brother and sister were trying to get up this mountain, but there was something special about them - they had supernatural powers. I had searched for it a few years ago, but clueless on the title, I gave up the search. Tonight I just thought about it again (and out of all moments, while reading Plato) and was able to find it on Youtube. For some reason, I remember it having something to do with a blue mountain, and that I watched it on the Disney channel, so i searched by that, and magnificently found it, though it has nothing to do with a blue mountain. I only saw it once and I'm surprised it made such an impact on my memory. But I understand why tonight.
It is literally about twin flames coming to this earth, finding each other, running/chasing stage, telepathy, and all that other stuff that comes with twin flames. It is about manifesting love in the heart. I'm glad they portrayed this phenomenon as a twin or sibling thing, especially at the end of the film.
Super cool movie! IF you haven't seen it, and you are a twin flame, I highly suggest you read/watch it.

I have to say I have not seen it. I am not sure how it is about twin flames though? Although there is a weird syncronicity wth you mentioning it as I heard about it yesterday and wondered whether to watch it. This is intriguing to me. Probably still would want to understand how it links to twins - is the referral with regard to the fact that tf sometimes feel a deep connection like brothers and sisters?
Old 10-05-2019, 04:44 PM
Experiencer

I rewatched the movie in another language. Originally, I watched it in English. I haven't read up on nor seen the other versions, and it wouldn't take much to convince me that Disney's version is a little different than the original.
Nonetheless, this movie portrays a significant amount of stuff that twin flames go through (from what I hear).
At first sight, they have this magical connection.
Then when they touch, they discover that they have magical supernatural powers.
They don't have a family, and incarnated in such a mystical way.
They are separated and end up, as if by fate, in the same place.
I won't give you the whole plot of course, but they get upset with each other and separate for a time.
What's most convincing is that at the end, they gather with other pairs who are "special" just like them, most of them being physical twins.
The message of the story is really about becoming aware and practicing love from the heart. And they don't even do anything magnificent or special; it's their very presence that influences others in this way.
Old 10-05-2019, 05:03 PM
Master
Quote:
I rewatched the movie in another language. Originally, I watched it in English. I haven't read up on nor seen the other versions, and it wouldn't take much to convince me that Disney's version is a little different than the original.
Nonetheless, this movie portrays a significant amount of stuff that twin flames go through (from what I hear).
At first sight, they have this magical connection.
Then when they touch, they discover that they have magical supernatural powers.
They don't have a family, and incarnated in such a mystical way.
They are separated and end up, as if by fate, in the same place.
I won't give you the whole plot of course, but they get upset with each other and separate for a time.
What's most convincing is that at the end, they gather with other pairs who are "special" just like them, most of them being physical twins.
The message of the story is really about becoming aware and practicing love from the heart. And they don't even do anything magnificent or special; it's their very presence that influences others in this way.

I think that I will have to watch it to see what you mean. As this it the third time this film has come up for me in 48 hours, there has to be a reason for it. I'll see if I can find it on one of the services I have. Might have to be the disney version though
Old 10-05-2019, 05:07 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
I think that I will have to watch it to see what you mean. As this it the third time this film has come up for me in 48 hours, there has to be a reason for it. I'll see if I can find it on one of the services I have. Might have to be the disney version though

I found it on Youtube in the other language (I think maybe Spanish or Portuguese?). Of course, you can pay to watch the English version (or maybe whatever your native language is).
Old 10-05-2019, 05:17 PM
Master
Quote:
I found it on Youtube in the other language (I think maybe Spanish or Portuguese?). Of course, you can pay to watch the English version (or maybe whatever your native language is).

Thanks - think I'd struggle with spanish or portuguese, sure I can find it in English somewhere.
Old 11-05-2019, 03:27 AM
Master

I saw that probably in the original version in the 70's... only can remember a couple of scenes though...