Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 29-04-2019, 08:55 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Question Does God need help?

Does God "need" help or is God not reliant on anything or anyone?

Obedience is a disgusting word (because of what evil does) but this father of Jesus requires disgusting obedience. Why? God does not need you for anything. It is not dependent on you. It needs nothing from you.

We know this God wants people to hate their family, sell everything they own, live in poverty, reject the world, carry a cross, suffer like Hell and gather more souls to follow and do the same. Why?

What exactly is the God creature achieving with this recipe?

I say, God is absolute fraud. All the saints get tortured, murdered and martyred. WHY would anyone find that inspiring? Isn't it obviously completely sadistic and insane?

Why create the world, and the human form, and then tell people to reject the world and mortify the flesh in favor of going to prison for Jesus and living in your head (imagination) instead?

That's complete NONSENSE.

I think God is a two-faced deceiver who is insane and abuses people by making fools out of them and treating them like puppets.

Why isn't one Jesus enough? Why try to force people to be somebody they're not?

God is going to have to take responsibility for the harm, damage, losses (this is a court case talking) and all the pain and agony he has caused.

Plead guilty, pal. You really F'ed up. Big time. You picked the wrong girl to mess with.
Old 29-04-2019, 09:08 AM
Master
The greater reality and truth involves Spirit, and the timeless. Or, eternity.
It is the actual origin of humanity, and our actual situation, " l. n. " .

So, again, you should look up the definition of, "Gestalt".

Almighty God, " l. n. ", just is. As He has declared, "I Am", in scripture.

Humanity also is more and other than this material and organic form evolved through "illusory" time.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 29-04-2019, 11:35 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
The greater reality and truth involves Spirit, and the timeless. Or, eternity.
It is the actual origin of humanity, and our actual situation, " l. n. " .

So, again, you should look up the definition of, "Gestalt".

Almighty God, " l. n. ", just is. As He has declared, "I Am", in scripture.

Humanity also is more and other than this material and organic form evolved through "illusory" time.

Me and the God creature have serious problems. First of all, the big bang explosion isn't even in the bible despite the fact that the explosion is in fact how matter (material) comes to be.

I'm the source of that explosion (it comes directly from me) yet I am ignored by the world which means this God creature, who claims to have control, is oppressing me by making all human beings ignore me to death and treat me like I don't exist while mercilessly torturing me in Hell.

I am that great big giant who exists before existence, and where I come from I exist alone and I alone exist.

EXCEPT for that stupid ameoba called God (it's an ameoba).

Well I'm tired of my life being ROBBED from me. Wastefulness. It's not like I'm going to get my time back!! My whole life is stolen and wasted and ruined!!

I don't care about muslims or jews or stupid israel.

I care about myself, tired of being in HELL while the whole world remains brainwashed by AMEOBA.
Old 29-04-2019, 01:51 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

I will tell the story of the prayer I prayed. The prayer I eventually HATED. It was a very powerful prayer.

It was summer of 2007. I was in my bedroom, on my knees, covered in bruises. I began to pray.

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO PRAY?

I do. I had not been taught. It was natural for me. I simply knew how to pray. I've prayed quite a few times in my life and those prayers have been answered. I certainly know the power of prayer.

Due to BEYOND EXTREME VIOLATIONS AND HARM AND EVILS I HAVE BEEN SUBJUGATED TO, I no longer pray. no longer have the ability to.

One must humble themselves, knowing their place in relation to the God creature. Humble and repentant is the way to pray. That means you are in a state of FEELING a specific way as you begin to pray. You feel surrendered and sorrowed (repentant) and humble (powerless, demure). Naturally, you must have a true love for God in your heart (I did at the time but NOT ANYMORE - HIS FAULT).

So I began to pray. My heart sought him. I prayed in my need for guidance and direction. In the midst of my prayer I humbled myself EVEN MORE. As serious as my need at the time was, I thought of others

I thought of OTHERS who may have had even greater needs than mine. I put those others before myself, but then I went EVEN DEEPER and I suddenly thought of GOD being THE MOST SUFFERING and the most in need.

At that moment, a powerful energy surged and it ended my prayer. It was so powerful that it physically moved me. This prayer set me in motion and within days I began a journey that sent me several hundreds of miles away. I talked about that journey yesterday in the Signs & Synchronicity forum.

After that journey came to rest, I began a suffering SO GREAT that it got me to kill myself (and I am not free from that suffering). I was raped and tortured, grossly disillusioned, stripped of faith, and stripped of prayer. I survived suicide because of medical intervention but continue to endure the nightmare of the journey to Hell.

I do not know what God suffers. I do know he is said to be LONG SUFFERING.

HEY, ME TOO.

Me WORSE.

I got to know God by EVIL, not by goodness. I eventually saw God as COMPLETELY INSANE and absolutely merciless and sadistic. I saw God with the BLACKEST eyes and once you see God in that way, it's a fatal damage and catastrophic loss.

I CAN'T love or respect him. I certainly don't trust him. I DID trust God and was put through inexplicable sufferings as a result. I was made to wholly and entirely, completely HATE and REGRET having ever had faith.

And I always think that if God wants to be GLORIFIED, then he certainly isn't achieving it through me and my life. And doesn't it matter to him?

Isn't everything he does with self-interest in mind? Isn't everything he does is to bring himself glory?

If he makes all people ignore me to death, it's evil in my eyes and he's getting away with being completely insane.
Old 29-04-2019, 04:05 PM
Fascinating story! And wow...what you have been through.

I have many vignettes I could write...examples, different scenarios...
rather than talk about you personally...
I have known someone with multiple personalities, btw, being raised by satanists...Oh my. So none of this 'evil' is new to me.

An example:
My own sister can not understand God and His ways (ha, maybe because of her Catholic concepts?)...and is 'like' mad at Him or something.

I offer little ideas to guide her mind to perceive things from a diff angle...
I dunno if it helps..
she is very stubborn, adamant in her opinions of most everything! Let alone the concepts she has of God and the Universe!

This is one scenario I offer to her, luckily for me, she believes in an Afterlife and Reincarnation.
I say: For all we know you were a marauding, raping, pillaging,
murdering Mongolian invader in the 13th c.
We dunno.
You may have lived many lives with bad things happening to you, too... and then, later, being a good person, with a conscience...also.
So now, instead of you being brutalized this life...your 'good deeds' and
some karma already experienced...
have allowed you to ONLY have been molested at 5 yrs old, etc...
Logically, from this 1 life it seems unfair and could cause you to be angry at God....but, looking at the span of lives...
you may be winding down your 'payback', so to speak, to receive so little of a 'lesson' this time around...and our grandfather could
have been murdered by your sword, after all.

I find for me....when terrible things have happened...it is a blessing ...why?
Because I want to burn off as much of my past bad deeds as I can...NOW!

Next life, you could be a prince or princess.

A motto of mine: "Nothing is what it seems."

This is just my input or thoughts...I wish you wisdom and clarity on your Journey Home...where I believe you and I came from.
What a long arduous path it can be sometimes! Whew!

Oh, and I'm not telling you what to do, we all have our own paths...but,
I have learned to never blame God for anything...why? Cuz,
I
have cooked my own goose...The good...the bad...and the ugly...me.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-04-2019, 05:30 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Fascinating story! And wow...what you have been through.

I have many vignettes I could write...examples, different scenarios...
rather than talk about you personally...
I have known someone with multiple personalities, btw, being raised by satanists...Oh my. So none of this 'evil' is new to me.

An example:
My own sister can not understand God and His ways (ha, maybe because of her Catholic concepts?)...and is 'like' mad at Him or something.

I offer little ideas to guide her mind to perceive things from a diff angle...
I dunno if it helps..
she is very stubborn, adamant in her opinions of most everything! Let alone the concepts she has of God and the Universe!

This is one scenario I offer to her, luckily for me, she believes in an Afterlife and Reincarnation.
I say: For all we know you were a marauding, raping, pillaging,
murdering Mongolian invader in the 13th c.
We dunno.
You may have lived many lives with bad things happening to you, too... and then, later, being a good person, with a conscience...also.
So now, instead of you being brutalized this life...your 'good deeds' and
some karma already experienced...
have allowed you to ONLY have been molested at 5 yrs old, etc...
Logically, from this 1 life it seems unfair and could cause you to be angry at God....but, looking at the span of lives...
you may be winding down your 'payback', so to speak, to receive so little of a 'lesson' this time around...and our grandfather could
have been murdered by your sword, after all.

I find for me....when terrible things have happened...it is a blessing ...why?
Because I want to burn off as much of my past bad deeds as I can...NOW!

Next life, you could be a prince or princess.

A motto of mine: "Nothing is what it seems."

This is just my input or thoughts...I wish you wisdom and clarity on your Journey Home...where I believe you and I came from.
What a long arduous path it can be sometimes! Whew!

Oh, and I'm not telling you what to do, we all have our own paths...but,
I have learned to never blame God for anything...why? Cuz,
I
have cooked my own goose...The good...the bad...and the ugly...me.

Thanks for all of that. It blew my mind a little reading that because you referred to Mongolian. I just got done producing a thread in which I cited nostradamus' king of the mongols Quatrain. So, that was synchronistic. A blip.

The trouble with knowledge is knowledge. The trouble with truth is truth. I have seriously too much knowledge. And years ago, I discovered Ecclesiastes 1:18. It became my formal "diagnosis", as someone who is quite adverse to most forms of diagnoses (and I suppose you can fathom why I'm adverse to common worldly diagnoses).

Ecclesiastes 1:18 (KJV)
18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

I'm OFF THE CHARTS and God's gonna have to give me a new line in the script. Ecclesiastes 1:18 is insufficient for me.

You know what just occurred to me literally just this moment? And maybe this isn't even my own thought. Maybe it's God's. My mind is so damaged and wrecked I might never know if it was my own thought, God's, a demon's, a dark spirit's or who the Hell knows.

My burden of knowledge will decrease when other people's knowledge increases.

HALLELUJAH!! HALLELUJAH!! HALLELUJAH!! HALLELUJAH!!

Omg, could the world PLEASE hurry up because there's a train not too far away and for years I've rehearsed throwing myself mercifully into the oncoming train's promising, loving arms.

So, your sister sounds like a hot rock. Solid. As most foundations are. Some foundations are sand but seems like she's got solid foundation (knowledge). She knows what she knows and nothing is going to knock her off her rock. I don't know which ways of God don't click for her but I can understand why: being human gets in the way.
Old 29-04-2019, 07:02 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by little.nation
We know this God wants people to...suffer like Hell

I've thought about that as well. I think, why does this system and design exist? Why does suffering exist? Can't people become whatever it is this reality wants us to become without this suffering? If I was a God, I would not design this reality like this. I would make a system where souls could become whatever it is their maker and source wants them to become with no suffering involved of any kind. But this is where we find ourselves, on this planet, is this system where suffering is real and very pervasive. I turn on or read the news sometimes and become aware this kind of thing is happening everywhere today, right now. It's the most horrible stuff imaginable. Children, young people, drugs being forced into their bodies, being tied up and sold to others. Human trafficking.

But then I also know there is great kindness, love, nurturing, going on here on this planet as well. People sacrificing themselves for others. People risking their lives to end suffering in this world. That's one thing, is it God making this suffering or are humans the ones creating it? doing it to each other?

God or the source gave us free will. Ultimately, what we create is up to us to a certain degree. But we can also be innocent victims of what others choose to create. Powerless to avoid the evil and violence in others. But then in us, we can choose what we create no matter what was done to us in the past, no matter what we are left with after the violence and abuse is done and over. It's like people who go to war, they come back with PTSD, maybe missing limbs, missing their sight or hearing, then they have to carry on with what is left. But no suffering lasts forever. Being in this body is a temporary thing. So wherever we are in this journey, with whatever we have or carry, we can choose to do no violence to ourselves or others. To love ourselves and others, not for what we or they are, but for what we and they can become or be. We can choose to cause no suffering in ourselves or others, to the best of our ability. Sometimes we must do harm to prevent harm. Harm those who are harming the innocent. But this harm is done to end harm.

All religions state those who cause suffering or harm in others will pay for it, they will experience what they caused, whether in concepts of Hell or Karma, one will reap what they sow, in this life or the next. But I am not saying people who suffer are paying for past bad deeds they have done. No we can't know the why or causes from our perspective. I think angels can allow themselves to be victims, out of love for those who choose to harm, as sacrificial lambs, so though them, the abusers will later know what it is to suffer as well as being the source of such things. Thus compassion and empathy will be born in them.

Selfish, self-centered animals, (with some passive soul deep in the background unaware of itself) full of aggression, negative emotions, set loose on this planet with autonomy, with free will, to create anything they want, to do anything they want.... with no thought of the other. This is reality. But in the end, all will discover what we do to others, we do to our self. The suffering we cause in others, we cause in ourselves, and in this way we live with empathy, we become a part of a whole. We become aware of the reality we are all one. So we act from this understanding. We know deep down inside we are all the same, no matter what the external differences are. Every drop of water in the ocean is the ocean. Each one causing an effect. Free will, with awareness of the other, with awareness of the whole, with empathy and understanding of what we are and what we are doing and creating and how this affects others, which are the same as us, that is the ultimate purpose and goal. Free will without this understanding, with just selfishness and a self centered perspective, creates so much unnecessary suffering.

Maybe that is why we are allowed to do what we do. Through an experience and understanding of suffering, the suffering we cause and experience, as we become experienced with both, we turn away from causing suffering in ourselves or others, we turn away from self interest, self centeredness, as this does not include the other and thus may cause suffering, and so we live including the other, because that is where love resides, empathy, compassion, selflessness, the whole.

But in my current thinking, I still would not design such a system if I was some "God" or the creator of it. But then maybe none of this was created by a "God." Maybe it is all our creation, due to our free will and limited understanding, whether in or out of the human body. God or the source of love, the source of consciousness, the source of awareness, could be very far away from all of this. Could have nothing to do with this. Now this God or source could be here in a sense because deep inside it is our very selves. Also, beings, us but not in physical form, closer to the ways of God or the source, could be here assisting, helping, guiding. So there is a link that way.

But we could be very far away from our source or God. It is like a bell ringing far away, like a faint sound or echo in the distance. It is calling us home, to the place of perfect harmony and love. We hear the sound because it is a part of us, deep down, what we are. But we are here in this lower animalistic physical energy. Here with all this negative creation. It becomes us and us it. But if we become different from it, no longer identify with it, no longer add our energy or voice to it, and instead listen to the small voice inside, that faint bell ringing from the light far away, we start to move towards that, start to be of it, then when the scale tips, and we are more of that nature than this nature, when we no longer belong here, then we no longer are born here, we no longer fit in this animal body, then the suffering ends and we are closer to the light, and the nature and energy of it.
Old 29-04-2019, 09:20 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain95
I've thought about that as well. I think, why does this system and design exist? Why does suffering exist? Can't people become whatever it is this reality wants us to become without this suffering? If I was a God, I would not design this reality like this. I would make a system where souls could become whatever it is their maker and source wants them to become with no suffering involved of any kind. But this is where we find ourselves, on this planet, is this system where suffering is real and very pervasive. I turn on or read the news sometimes and become aware this kind of thing is happening everywhere today, right now. It's the most horrible stuff imaginable. Children, young people, drugs being forced into their bodies, being tied up and sold to others. Human trafficking.

But then I also know there is great kindness, love, nurturing, going on here on this planet as well. People sacrificing themselves for others. People risking their lives to end suffering in this world. That's one thing, is it God making this suffering or are humans the ones creating it? doing it to each other?

This is long, which is fine, but I'm going to respond in bits at a time.

Suffering. I'm suffering right this very second, in many ways but predominantly in regard to my sleep disorder. Oh, it's such a long story so full of details and information but the short of it is that it is congenital. This sleep disorder is a life taker. I didn't graduate high school because of it, could not keep a job, couldn't take care of my kids and more. It's known as a rare disease and is known to cause tremendous suffering. It isn't even the only congenital condition I have: my aortic valve is abnormal. I've suffered countless heart attacks (really). Even greater than these things is the ways I've been treated. For example, because of my low socioeconomic class, my sleep disorder (diagnosed at 16 years old) was totally ignored in favor of forcing psychiatry on me in the name of "depression" and "mental illness". Sleep disorders are not, but are often mistaken for, mental illnesses. My condition is the result of my grandfather having survived polio, which caused his subsequent narcolepsy. So, I became a psychiatric victim while my real condition was ignored and neglected. I was mistreated but when you're low socioeconomic status, that is another suffering people are expected to endure. This amounts to now having to FIGHT for my truth, and fight against what people falsely believe about me because, of course, people treat each other based on what they believe about them. If people believe something that isn't true, it is going to cost me a lot as far as my relationships and quality of life are concerned. I'm trapped in lies and falsehoods, on top of the underlying sufferings.

My heart attacks. Well, I continue to tell my stories to strangers (my family was ripped apart a long time ago, and I've been alone for over 10 years, so I do not have "real family" or friends). I can tell people, but it does nothing. I still sit in the nightmare.

I have had two heart attacks directly in front of medical professionals. Neither of them was aware of what was happening. I know why hey weren't aware but what use is it to tell anyone? It will not change a thing. Those people will not apologize. My medical record will not be updated. Absolutely nothing will come out of it. I suffered the HORROR of medical neglect and the only saving grace there is that they *might have* harmed me if they would have given me any drug or performed any procedure.

So, there's an INJUSTICE that is suffered in addition to the underlying sufferings.

I'm currently cycle shifting. That means that my sleep is always changing, and I'm going to sleep later today than I did yesterday. It is unpleasant, uncomfortable and absolutely miserable. By the time I get to sleep, I will wake up around midnight and then will sit alone in the dark by myself, for hours, like I do almost every night, for years and years and years and a lifetime. It's a harrowing thing, but even more harrowing once you start layering all those other related factors: loss of life, loss of family, disability, medical neglect in favor of the world's FAVORITE disease "mental illness".

And these are just two areas of suffering. I haven't even begun to talk about my ridiculous holiness! That's pitchforks, pap smears, knives, screaming, burning and vomit buckets.

God KNEW, right? Didn't God KNOW my life? Didn't God INTEND to make me this way and intend for me to suffer?

I'll tell you this: my psychiatric career began when I was a teenager. I was thoroughly indoctrinated and brainwashed with psychiatry's spiritually barren worldly concepts. I had suffered a very severe seizure from a psych drug i had been taking (effexor xr - I call it "ECT in a pill") and that seizure effectively woke me the hell up. I began to learn, and what I emerged from psychiatry knowing is that it is the antichrist system (offering salvation in the form of drugs but that salvation is ultimately denied because the drugs are neurotoxins that cause injury, disability and death). I'm speaking very minimally on this particular topic. I can say that is one of the greatest sufferings and battles (war) of them all: trying to educate people about who and what the antichrist is. MEH, THEY DON'T WANT THE TRUTH. I've been teaching an ignorant world for 7 years. They insist on ignoring and disbelieving. My brain is burnt out.

I'm pretty sure that God designs our crosses. Our burdens and our sufferings. God has to understand that I. AM. DEAD. AND. NEED. RELIEF. I've been through way more sufferings than have been conveyed on this one response.

I think I'm going to sleep now and will respond to the rest after.

Thanks for the reply.
Old 29-04-2019, 10:08 PM
Master

i don't know if this helps or not i hope it does but the bad stuff in life can mix with a harsh idea of God like a chemist experiment and the mix seems natural
But the other side of the coin is what if the harsh idea of God is wrong?
when someone says the word 'God' what does our mind conceive and why?
who instilled that image. if doubt sets in over this then the negative God idea becomes an obstacle to be dodged in the real search for truth
because if the obstacles are there and thats what they are then embracing them instead of dodging them is accepting distorted ideas that are not the truth an settling for less and the biggest favour is to set off on your own journey of discovery free of all this which some say that was what Jesus was trying to teach how to do
Old 30-04-2019, 12:56 AM
Just went to your profile, little.nation...I said 39, female, Aquarius...not too far off.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru