Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 28-12-2010, 03:55 AM
joeker

The name is Joeker. .

My name is Joe, or Joeker. Sometime in 2010, I began looking into spirituality, I am Fourteen years young, I have been arguing with myself on whether or not I will be able to do this, But I feel that I am somewhat in tune with my inner self.

I bought a Ouija Board over the summer, Not up until the eve of the 25th did I get to try this thing out. . . My sister and I got a hold of a couple spirits but nothing big. After Her husband didn't believe it He tried playing with it with me, We did get a hold of a spirit; It told us it wanted to kill us both, because we were being "bad".

Another thing is that I am interested in Aura's, and I believe Reading Auras would be a great skill to gain, I enjoy helping most of my peer's with their troubles and I believe that possibly I could learn some more things to help them here.

I am hoping to be welcomed, This is the first Spiritual Forum I've been on. Thank You!
Old 28-12-2010, 04:14 AM
Master
And welcome to you 14-going-on-40 Joeker

As for Ouija boards...I personally am against them...my own experiences and fears only. I vowed never to play with them again and have no need of it. Bad news to me! I don't wish to instill fear into you, but simply give you a few simple pointers. Until your a little wiser to what may be beyond this plane, its advisable not to 'play' without protection.

Auras sounds like a great place to start. The net is the information highway, so I'm sure you'll find plenty of reading matter on auras. You've touched on the biggie....energy!....that which is all. Healing via supportiveness and compassion is another positive trait to adopt. I'm sure your many friends are appreciative....but a little advice....whatever transpires from your helping is for your own benefit. Don't allow the ego to project that you are there to help them..its about you....your own learning and growth gained from the insights when helping others.
Good luck with your seeking.
Old 28-12-2010, 04:43 AM
Master
Hello joeker. My only Wish is that you ARE joking about your ouija board experience. I'm very protective and I don't want anyone getting hurt or messed with. Please tell me you're joking, even if you have to lie.

It'll all get sorted out.

~Welcome~

Old 28-12-2010, 05:17 AM
joeker

I do believe it may (was probably) My Brother-In-Law messing with me.
Old 28-12-2010, 05:37 AM
Master
Hi joeker yea there is no such thing as bad spirits unless of course you want them to be, then you believe in them and they then become your reality. Anyways welcome and I hope you like it here.
Old 28-12-2010, 06:24 AM
Master
Hello Joe and welcome to SF! Good advice to stay away from Ouija Boards, tho some will disagree that they are just a toy, I have heard a lot more negative things regarding them than positive.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 28-12-2010, 07:54 PM
FIRE-MAIDEN

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Hi joeker yea there is no such thing as bad spirits unless of course you want them to be, then you believe in them and they then become your reality. Anyways welcome and I hope you like it here.

hi joeker warm welcome to you here, i am in agreement with psychoslice, in that if you have any kind of fear related belief in so called evil spirits, that will become your reality !
however i would never endorse a teenager usering the board, my nan was a spiritualist, medium and healer,[now deceased] as is my aunty pat [still liveing] and as was my aunty mary whos now passed on, they all used spirit boards, as well as those relatives before them, and yes ive used one from young age
[but never teenage years] my nan always explained that as teenagers we have many issues ,many, sensitivitys ,hormones ect that bring a mixed array of unbalanced emotions!
as like attracts like on the spiritual planes in spirit fields. depending on the pysche of said teenager it can cause choas .
it is well known that one can mistake a spirit contact for what actually is ones shadow [ego] where all the supressed feelings reside, anger, resentment, scars emotional ones.
i do agree that any person should have strong shields up, around their aura, before even thinking of useing a spirit board.
i and my healing partner have often come across major choas in certain houses, weve cleansed because of spirit board use, that caused problems to said people for years afterwards.
just do not wish to see your fingers get burnt, my advise work on heightening intuition in a safe way, naturally does it ,slow but steady steps
youre young and have your whole life ahead of you !
enjoy the forum
Old 30-12-2010, 08:18 PM
Darkest-Messiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE-MAIDEN
hi joeker warm welcome to you here, i am in agreement with psychoslice, in that if you have any kind of fear related belief in so called evil spirits, that will become your reality !
however i would never endorse a teenager usering the board, my nan was a spiritualist, medium and healer,[now deceased] as is my aunty pat [still liveing] and as was my aunty mary whos now passed on, they all used spirit boards, as well as those relatives before them, and yes ive used one from young age
[but never teenage years] my nan always explained that as teenagers we have many issues ,many, sensitivitys ,hormones ect that bring a mixed array of unbalanced emotions!
as like attracts like on the spiritual planes in spirit fields. depending on the pysche of said teenager it can cause choas .
it is well known that one can mistake a spirit contact for what actually is ones shadow [ego] where all the supressed feelings reside, anger, resentment, scars emotional ones.
i do agree that any person should have strong shields up, around their aura, before even thinking of useing a spirit board.
i and my healing partner have often come across major choas in certain houses, weve cleansed because of spirit board use, that caused problems to said people for years afterwards.
just do not wish to see your fingers get burnt, my advise work on heightening intuition in a safe way, naturally does it ,slow but steady steps
youre young and have your whole life ahead of you !
enjoy the forum

Joeker...our young seekers are always welcome, and you'll notice nearly all elders (those with decades of life within their Path...not simply decades of life) will guide you to never use the Ouija (for good reasoning and cause)...besides, there's too many Quality tools at your fingertips to learn before being guided by fools who shall only laugh at you as your life is damaged by things even they can not control well (Those who say use it) (OR the spirits within that you can not control at this stage). Fire knows her Gifts, and I pray you listen to advice better than most new seekers do. This Path isnt an easy one if you simply want fast easy answers....it's a lifetime journey of learning and relearning..It's a Grand Path however. May it serve thee well

Best