Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 08-07-2014, 07:15 AM
Phantasmic Fox

Mysterious Cavern, difficulty waking?

I am in an underground space. I know this because the ceiling, walls, and ground are made of rock. There is water seeping out of cracks and holes all over the place and the most prevalent sound is the movement of water. There is no shadow. Every inch of the cave is lit up by an invisible source of light.

It is obvious that people have settled here in the past. There are mad-made structures such as watchtowers (the spacious ceiling allows for about 20-foot high towers to be). There are also stairways made of wood that lead to furnished balconies that overlook the spacious cavern. There's treasure scattered everywhere as well as many treasure chests. Some are overflowing with gold and gemstones while others are locked shut or empty. As I go through the cave, I take things that catch my eye, including a couple of minerals that are already in my possession in reality. Weirdly, there is also a lot of Canadian and American coins.

I come across a large room that has a black coffin in the centre. It is the centrepiece of the whole room which is the deepest part of the cave. The coffin is on top of a mound carved of stone and there is a white cross painted on the cover which has been slightly opened. It appears to have been opened slightly. This room also has an invisible source of light, but there are areas that are shadowed. There are spider webs everywhere, there is also a waterfall at the back side of this room. I turn away from the coffin to leave because I begin to sense danger. Directly behind me, however, a woman dressed in red and black victorian aristocrat clothing had been waiting. She is very pale with scarlet red lips and vicious, penetrating eyes. Also short, or maybe I'm very tall. I know she's a threat right away, and I draw a sword I have on me. She laughs at me for drawing my weapon and I see her teeth. She has fangs, she's a vampire. I have plenty of dreams facing vampires, and even being a vampire. Usually they are hideous and appear monstrous. She looks very human, besides her teeth.

I attempt to strike her but she steals my sword from my grip. I don't even notice her take my sword. I swing, and suddenly she's waving it in my face, taunting me and laughing, I begin to run in circles, avoiding her as she chases me. I use magickal powers to defend myself. I throw fire at her from my hands but she appears to be impervious. When she nearly catches me, I temporarily slow down time by speaking some other language and run out the same way I came in. I go up a tower directly outside the entrance to the room with the coffin. There I hide, listening to her shout obscenities and dare me to show myself. I notice two levers at the top of this tower that are crafted into the grasp of two intertwining snakes. I pull both of them just as I see her appear in the entranceway. A massive, circular stone rolls out of the wall, sealing the entrance while another massive slab of stone rises from the ground, covering the other stone completely. One lever must have activated the round stone while the other activated the slab.

I successfully trapped her. Relieved, I reflect on what just happened. I trapped a vampire in her tomb. I must not let anyone free her. I'll have to guard this place forever or she will come after me for imprisoning her. Just as I'm thinking about this, I wake up partially. I'm laying in my bed, eyes shut, planning on how I'm going to live and survive in this cave. Weirdly, I feel I am in my bed because I turn over to get more comfortable, but I still think I'm in the cave. Not until I open my eyes do I realize it was only a dream, and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I was shocked and disoriented. The first words I uttered upon waking are: "Vampires aren't real . . . why am I here?" It took me a couple minutes to fully comprehend what happened and separate the two worlds. Very odd. I haven't had so much confusion waking up.

Any thoughts on what any of this could be pointing to are greatly appreciated.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:58 AM
Super Moderator
Interesting dream. Being underground means getting into your deep subconscious thoughts. Water represents emotions so there is a very emotional theme to the dream. You have done well delving into your shadow side lighting it up and find value in it which is really good but there is one thing that is still looming that has not yet been address because you still fear facing it and that is to do with vampire behavior. This could be from others who take advantage and suck your energy or you yourself do something to yourself or partake in some behavior that sucks the life out of you. You may have thought you put the issue to rest but you have not. It was only laying dormant until now so it is best you face it so you can maybe get out from underground for good. So I would say take a look at the people in your life. Do you have a lot of people who take and don't give or are you yourself doing things that undermine your well being. It is time to confront this issue once and for all not just lock it away because it will never go away and will always be a threat to your well being.

Waking up in the dream isn't uncommon. It can take a while to sometimes re-acclimate but I really liked what you said when you woke. People cannot take from you unless you allow it. So in that sense there are no selfish people. Remember that if you are confronted with people who seem to want to use you. You don't have to let it happen. They can't do it without your help. So they can't be vampires if you don't allow it.
Old 09-07-2014, 06:51 AM
Phantasmic Fox

As always, Michelle, I believe your interpretation is spot on and I'm pretty sure I know exactly what the vampire in this dream represents, but I am not certain. I used to drink 750ml of 70-80 proof alcohol a day, but have since began drinking only 3 cocktails a day. One for lunch and two for dinner. Originally I thought this was ok and maybe it was for awhile, but after reading your post I feel like it's finally time to throw away all alcohol for good. I never needed it in the first place and it does truly suck the life out of me and undermine my well-being, even at only three drinks a day.

Thank you for responding. Your words grant a tremendous sense of clarity and I am grateful.
Old 09-07-2014, 10:01 AM
Super Moderator
I never noticed this before until I got stuck in a bit of depression but I don't drink much but one day I was feeling pretty good and went out for a good time. That night as I was drinking and having a good time mind you, I noticed my good mood faded away. I really suspect as much as we think alcohol cheers us up it actually depresses us more than we realize so yea, if you can give it up I think you will feel better. Best of luck.