Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 05-07-2014, 09:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Baby dream

This probably comes up a lot, I know I recall some threads on the subject.
It's been a while since I had a pregnancy or baby dream, though. Seems like years maybe. So it was all the more significant how this one went.
The part before the part I remember - it's like I remember this part only enough to know it happened and came before the memorable part. So that pre-memorable part had something to do with someone else's pregnancy and something wrong with it. So of course that sounds like my niece who has a troubled pg- but in the dream it was not her, just some other pregnant gal who had a similar situationm (my niece is expecting a child with serious developmental birth defects)... from there I went to the next part, right before I woke up.

In the final part I was having an ultrasound and feeling surprised to learn I was pregnant, and it was all about how healthy I was and how big the baby was, looking very fat and full-term and satisfied, resting, though, not ready to come out. So I had this big healthy baby in me and all was well....
It might sound plausible that this was envy and just wanting to relive 3rd trimester symbiosis, but it didn't really feel like envy in the dream.

Does anyone have another angle on it? Some interps are also obvious, like maybe I want to take control and make it all better for the parents, but it didn't really feel like that either. This big and real baby I had in me was the most prominent. Maybe the earlier preg in the dream was my real pg 10 yrs ago, or also I might have been afraid of delivering it, of labor pains etc. I don't recall that feeling in the dream, but it's a reaction I naturally feel upon waking recall of the picture of the big fat baby.

Well it was weird to say the least, and a fun dream too! Anyone else dreamt of babies lately & uncovered anything new? Thanks & any feedback is truly appreciated
Old 06-07-2014, 12:34 PM
Super Moderator
That is interesting. I suspect it was brought about by hearing of your niece's issues. Maybe it is trying to say that even with defects the baby is whole in spirit. Who knows maybe you will be its guide on some level. Or maybe it is just a fear you always had about it happening with you and it just brought up the fear again even though you aren't about to have a child. But unresolved fear can show up at anytime if it gets triggered. Do you recall having any fear when you were pregnant. Obviously the dream is saying everything will work out fine. Well best of luck to your family as you raise this child. It's not easy but you will all be doing good thing by giving this soul a chance to live.
Old 10-07-2014, 09:53 PM
Master
That I know of dreaming of being pregnant or having a baby means having a new life depends on the conditions of the baby that determines how your new life will be. If the baby was healthy and big it means your life in some way will be good, healthy, and happy. Specially since you had a good feeling about it and you stated that it was a fun dream. Your life is going to get better!