Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 15-04-2007, 07:59 PM
tiltjlp

Yo Pure,

All that 50 years means is that I'm starting to get old. In general, I like to think I know a thing or two, but just because something might work for me won't make it right for everyone. While it's good to get advice from more experienced people, make sure what they suggest feels right to you, or try something else until you find the perfect fit.

John
Old 15-04-2007, 10:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWarrior
How Important do people think that your past lifes matter? And should we go and find out about them, and if so why?
I would be very interested in hearing your feedback as I am sat on the fence on this subject at the min.
Love and Light
i'm not convinced on this past life stuff and if they are real no i don't think we need to know we have enough to worry us in this lifetime imo
Old 19-04-2007, 03:10 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Past lives? Well, i am of the belief that the Cosmic Consciousness is the repository of ALL things.. every life ever lived is resident in complete 3D memory with every detail preserved.. i believe that we have access to that memory, either as a disciplined intention or through random portals.. that, usually, when people access the Cosmic memory of these "past Lives" they assume that it was something they had individually done.. which, is only partially correct.. as part and parcel to the Cosmic Consciousness it is fair to make the claim that we were once any particular past manifestation of the Whole.. my concern is how people tend to want to take possession of such concepts.. to claim some past manifestation as "theirs", when actually, it is everyone's..

Be well..
Old 19-04-2007, 06:44 PM
tiltjlp

TzuJanLi,

I agree with much of what you said, but only up to a point. I believe our individual souls are imprinted with each of our lives experiences. By focusing inward through meditation, we can and often do access and recall lessons, as we need them.

John
Closed Thread