Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-06-2023, 01:58 AM
Newbie ;)

a trip through space and time 3

[ as i have said there were 3 people. an elderly man and woman and a young teenage girl about 15 years old. she was dressed in a very old fashioned style. a lace collar,an ankle length skirt and buckled shoes. the boy got off the train and began talking with them. he seemed perfectly at ease with them. i did not get off the train. the girl had auburn hair almost pumpkin color . then i heard a knock at the window. i looked up and saw the girl looking in with a very intense gaze. she looked as though she wanted to communicate. i was going to open the window and see what she wanted,but before i reached the window the two older people dragged her away. this led to an altercation between them. the older woman told her(these were the only words i could make out through lipreading, an ability i do not have in waking state) "thou must not have speech with him. the younger woman plainly had her own views about that. then when things quieted down, the boy instead of getting back on the train, got on board a cube shaped railroad car made of an alloy including titanium,on a different rail going in the opposite direction. when the trains at last departed. his car went to a nearby town,mine kept going straight and faster until i happened to look down.,and saw the top of tall trees in a wood directly adjacent to where we had stopped. i looked up. the sky had gotten darker. a brilliant white star was shining. the train continued to ascend. there was no longer any track for it to ride on. then suddenly-straight up! and that is one of the most vivid and enigmatic dreams i ever had. if anyone thinks they can help discern its meaning, then by all means try.
Old 27-06-2023, 07:25 AM
Knower

Could the boy be you and u are just there as the observer? Thinking back to your childhood was there an opportunity you missed, or maybe u seen something and had a gut feeling but didn’t act on it. Maybe someone was standing in your way the elders, stopping you from perusing something, The direction you’re going on now in life, is it the right one? It could be guiding you to change course change your own pattern. It’s hard to decider not knowing you, but I do believe they have meaning like Carl Jung said in his book dreams and reflections
Old 28-06-2023, 01:30 AM
Newbie ;)

hello vibrations. as matter of fact there was one time in my life when i did miss an opportunity but i did not regret it later. my own parents did not stop me much. in fact,it was a very tolerant household. i was encouraged to be independent and think for myself. one thing i want to ask you,did you read all 3 posts or just the last one? because i notice you do not comment on the train or the conversation with the holy men. if not,the i encourage you to . this is one of those dreams which cannot be understood except in its entirety. i am definetly interested in what you would have to say. yours truly, J. oak357silversword i
Old 01-07-2023, 10:11 PM
Knower

I apologise I did only read your previous posts, I have taken the time to read the connections of the patterns in your dream, and i have to say this was no dream, it seems very lucid, how you were able to remember every detail, and even able to explore the languages. what intrigued me most was the train, its like you are searching for something within. I really wanted you to explain the symbols you seen, it's very important during lucid to obseverve as much as you can while in this state. I always recommend keeping a book next to your bed and draw or write everything as it's easy to drift away through reality.

The Alphabet and languages shows you have so much to explore, knowledge will come to you, and you need to take this opportunity to learn now, in doing so will open up more to you, think what your drawn to most? what do you yearn for inside? I also sense how you were given many oppertunities in life but missed them? the signs were there but you were blind to them through the illusions of reality, but u are searching still and it’s waiting to be discovered, so I would take note of everything on your future travels.

I see it as a sign to really look, spiritually awaken so you can can see more clearly, there is a gift in you you are yet to explore. the colour silver you mention is a form of transformation waiting for you. The Green you seen could potentially mean a spiritual path which I get the feeling but don't want to say yet if that makes sense. connecting with nature and feeling grounded, feeling the elements within, there is something out there you are not seeing, that is meant for you. Open your mind to it and explore.

I hope I have helped, but I do not know you so its based on my own opinion, and I wish you the best of luck, listen to your heart not your head is the best advice.

Last edited by vibrations : 02-07-2023 at 02:49 PM.