Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-07-2023, 03:27 PM
irisa

You might want to google around for different approaches of surrendering...

I am sort of a student as well

You could try and go through everyday life like a little child. Try to not think (at least not too much...that´s where meditation could be of help), be curious and openminded...look at everything like it is new...wonder...give all your questions and thoughts and such to the Universe and trust that you get what you need...Hm, that´s a good advice for myself as well .

I am having a hard time at surrendering. Last year things ´suddenly´ happened and ´divine timing´ and ´divine intervention´ came to my mind then. It got really beautiful and then suddenly there was lots of pain...but i think, or rather try to believe, that heartfelt pain was necessary...i understand that what one needs is not always the most beautiful...(i somehow knew that in the back of my mind, but to really experience it now is way different...) Maybe that´s exactly what is holding me back from totall surrender...afraid of what might come...

Funny thing...a couple of weeks i dreamt of serpents as well...baby snakes. I was at my parents house and my brother had bought them to eat witch a sandwich. My parents ate the sandwiches but not the serpents. My brother collected them and put them on a plate on the table, where i was (i hadn´t been eating with them). I saw one serpent glide of the table on the ground and dare not pick it up. Asked my brother to do that, but he refused...
Old 23-07-2023, 07:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
You might want to google around for different approaches of surrendering...

I am sort of a student as well

You could try and go through everyday life like a little child. Try to not think (at least not too much...that´s where meditation could be of help), be curious and openminded...look at everything like it is new...wonder...give all your questions and thoughts and such to the Universe and trust that you get what you need...Hm, that´s a good advice for myself as well .

I am having a hard time at surrendering. Last year things ´suddenly´ happened and ´divine timing´ and ´divine intervention´ came to my mind then. It got really beautiful and then suddenly there was lots of pain...but i think, or rather try to believe, that heartfelt pain was necessary...i understand that what one needs is not always the most beautiful...(i somehow knew that in the back of my mind, but to really experience it now is way different...) Maybe that´s exactly what is holding me back from totall surrender...afraid of what might come...

Funny thing...a couple of weeks i dreamt of serpents as well...baby snakes. I was at my parents house and my brother had bought them to eat witch a sandwich. My parents ate the sandwiches but not the serpents. My brother collected them and put them on a plate on the table, where i was (i hadn´t been eating with them). I saw one serpent glide of the table on the ground and dare not pick it up. Asked my brother to do that, but he refused...

Thank you for the advice, and sharing it is so much appreciated.

You know this latest phase of my life started with dreams about butterflies and roses. I was explaining the dreams about butterflies to my therapist and one flew closer and landed on me haha, a strange coincidence. Anyway they were about butterflies slowly emerging from their pupa, and roses slowly opening. Then came the dreams about the healing plants/trees and now the serpents.

I can feel a fire starting in the pit of my stomach and feel its going to burn brighter until the 'I' and 'Me' turn into ash, then this one will be free.

Wow...I don't know why I wrote that, or where its coming from...smh. This is so strange, maybe I'm losing my mind lol

Anyway, I'll look up some meditation techniques.

Thank you again for the replies.
Old 24-07-2023, 05:19 PM
irisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacred
I can feel a fire starting in the pit of my stomach and feel its going to burn brighter until the 'I' and 'Me' turn into ash, then this one will be free.
Wow...I don't know why I wrote that, or where its coming from...smh. This is so strange, maybe I'm losing my mind lol

It might be that you are loosing your mind...or better said: the real you/soul i think is emerging...Enjoy all you will see yourself say, write or think...

Beautiful...the dreams about butterflies and roses and your experience with the butterfly!
Old 26-07-2023, 08:09 PM
Newbie ;)

I appreciate your positivity, you have changed something strange and troublesome into something hopeful and exciting.

I wish one day for these eyes to be open and to see things unseen, the workings of the universe, you know in a spiritual sense. The desires of my body have drawn me into such a deep abyss I'm too far from the surface to see its glory, but these dreams are a gift, an undeserved kindness, a hand helping this one out of that void, where I can stand under the arch of the starry sky. If I could only see, I could stop casting myself back in. But maybe even that wish is my bodies desire, my ego's desire.

Maybe one day I can write these paragraphs without all the I's and My's. Maybe that's the last stitch holding my eyes closed, and the final escape.