Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 18-06-2023, 05:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Same dream three days in a row

Hi All

Back in 2005 I met a young woman whom I had feelings for. She was with someone else, and I didn't try to steal her away. But something strange happened shortly after I met her: for three days in a row, I had the same dream about her. It was a very short dream, just us kissing each other very lightly on the lips, but the emotions of love and tenderness were overwhelming; I would wake up with tears in my eyes. I don't think I've ever dreamed about anyone twice in a row, let alone three times.

Eighteen years have gone by, and we've had an extremely rocky road in our relationship, which resulted in her telling me two years ago that she wanted nothing to do with me. But I'm still desperately in love with her, and I believe that we communicate telepathically, and via that channel, she tells me that we can't be together yet because we'd be too happy, and that we still need to suffer to help the world.

Even today, right after I decided to post on this forum, I had a synchronicity: I was thinking about the whole thing while I was walking down the street, and saw the word "dreams" in an advertisement for a mattress store!

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Old 27-06-2023, 07:37 AM
Knower

But that’s the thing about dreams, what we can’t have in the real world we can have in dreams, and this is the point, ur dreaming about her because you love her, and unconsciously your brain is reflecting on this to please you, we meditate to experience our fantasy worlds and it’s amazing we can do this with practice, but one has to know the difference from reality and balance both worlds. If it was meant to be fate would bring you together. Or maybe it’s a realisation to you if real love and deep down you are searching for that same connection you had with her, which is good because dreaming about it attracts it.
Old 28-06-2023, 08:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for your reply, vibrations!
Old 24-07-2023, 09:35 AM
Newbie ;)

We dream about desires (both conscious and repressed), wishes, fears, etc, and these are all reflected back to us via the plot and the characters. I don't think you're communicating with her – I think you're communicating with your version of her, hearing what you want to hear.

At the same time, this means the wisdom that she apparently transmits is actually your own wisdom on the situation. If it wasn't yours, it wouldn't appear in your dream. Even though you're suffering, maybe you can see that there is a deeper purpose to it.
Old 24-07-2023, 04:41 PM
irisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBear?
But I'm still desperately in love with her, and I believe that we communicate telepathically, and via that channel, she tells me that we can't be together yet because we'd be too happy, and that we still need to suffer to help the world.

What if...you would mirror her words...

What if...you yourself unconsciously tell yourself that you can´t be together yet, because you two would be too happy and that you both still first need to suffer to help the world?

Is there maybe a feeling inside you, without being all too conscious about it, that you feel sort of guilty when you would be in a happy relationship?

Or maybe even taking it more towards yourself:
How are you feeling yourself? How is the relationship with yourself? Do you feel you deserve to be happy? Do you maybe carry some unconscious guilt with you?