Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 08-05-2013, 03:09 AM
Master

Creating your own reality getting faster?

Seems like, now that I know I am creating my own reality, and with time speeding up ( or at least it feels that way to me) that signs and syncronicities are happening faster (or for lack of a better word, manifestations).

A coworker went to the hospital this morning, and during my lunch break as I left the parking lot, an ambulance screamed by the nearby corner. Then on my way home, I passed two car accidents with fire trucks, one had an ambulance.

I was thinking about her being in the hospital off and on all day......I have never noticed any accidents before in this area. I know it sounds like nothing, but is it something I wonder?

I can't take credit for the accidents - or can I?

(Theme from the Twilight zone playing in my head).

Sometimes this whole you create your own reality really intrigues me, and sometimes it baffles me. Today I am baffled.
Old 08-05-2013, 03:36 AM
missrachel300

I can only speak for my own beliefs... but, I don't think you should at all feel responsible for those accidents! Lol.
I think time is speeding up for everyone(a collective shift in energy) and if you are more attuned to your intuition you will be experiencing more and more synchronicity.
I believe we have power to shape/direct our lives, but at the same time it is limited. There are far many more and bigger forces out there that all simultaneously shape 'reality'.

Also, synchronicity can totally mess with your head sometimes! Lol. Over time you should feel more at ease with it.

Take care!
Old 08-05-2013, 03:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
I can't take credit for the accidents - or can I?
No you cannot. If that were the case you'd be creating other peoples' reality for them, and that's not what creating your own reality is about. And I have read that time is indeed speeding up. But really, it's an intellectual and abstract concept at best and has little to do with spiritual self-development -- although I'm certainly open to someone explaining the importance of it if they can.
Old 09-05-2013, 03:31 PM
Master
I've noticed this as well,i thought about a couple getting together, lo and behold day later they are together, I thought about them breaking up, next day they announce they are broken up, lots of synchronicities like that, what i'm not sure of is if the thoughts are coming from me or if it's some type of procoginition possibly related to the shift, anyways I find it quite scary
Old 09-05-2013, 03:47 PM
Knower
Synchronicities are so exiting once you notice them in life! As for time speeding up..I know little about this. I often wonder if it is because we are getting older that time seems to speed up, maybe life becomes a little more monotonous with every year that goes by, despite the continual changes and challenges and adventures we undertake. Time seemed to last forever when I was at school, those first 16/18 years of my life seem to go on forever, I never thought I'd be an adult, but then I left and got a job, now I'm nearly 30! :-(
Old 09-05-2013, 08:36 PM
KidsAtHeart

I like to visualize time getting slower or speeding up depending on what is going on around me and what I'm doing.

Though it's under my knowledge that the actual speed of time never changes, we can perceive it differently depending on the speed and complexity of our thoughts and our connection to the moment we're living in.

It sounds like simple knowledge to me, personally. I've always been one to think about the speed of time.

Space time is something interesting to look into. Reading up on that or watching a video about it can quite change how you think of time; the present and past, more precisely.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:31 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
I've noticed this as well,i thought about a couple getting together, lo and behold day later they are together, I thought about them breaking up, next day they announce they are broken up, lots of synchronicities like that, what i'm not sure of is if the thoughts are coming from me or if it's some type of procoginition possibly related to the shift, anyways I find it quite scary
If it eases your fear, love, like Baile stated, you cannot be responsible for creating someone else's reality. Sounds like some weird precognition to me, though.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:56 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidMoob
Synchronicities are so exiting once you notice them in life! As for time speeding up..I know little about this. I often wonder if it is because we are getting older that time seems to speed up, maybe life becomes a little more monotonous with every year that goes by, despite the continual changes and challenges and adventures we undertake. Time seemed to last forever when I was at school, those first 16/18 years of my life seem to go on forever, I never thought I'd be an adult, but then I left and got a job, now I'm nearly 30! :-(
Actually, one's perception of the movement of time is more about going against the stream vs living from your heart. When you're bored and spend time doing activities that do not serve your well-being, you become more linearly focused and aware of how you're stuck with something you do not want; whereas being in alignment places your awareness in the timelessness of the moment, where you no longer keep track of every passing minute.

On that note, I too have experienced that my sense of time has been speeding up over the last few years, particularly in the case of the latter example.

By the way, according to something I once heard from Bashar, one's experience of time is also a relevant factor in accordance to the rate of how the body ages. So when two hours may have passed and it feels like only thirty minutes, the body will have had the same experience. Kinda takes some power away from the numbers, doesn't it.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:57 PM
missrachel300

On a larger scale there are people who can tap into grids and 'see' how the energy is changing within them. I cant see these personally, lol, I can only sense/feel it, so I don't know maybe there is someone else who can share their experiences.

Some people who study astronomy think the earths vibration and frequency are changing/speeding up too.

As others have mentioned I think there is also an individual shift in frequency/perception that can make time seem faster.

Its an interesting topic to explore.
Old 10-05-2013, 01:41 AM
Master

Well, I thank you all for your very thoughtful and provocative answers. I have enjoyed them all. And I agree with them.

However, while I was waiting for someone to answer, I had the thought to channel the question LOL. Sometimes I forget I can ask them questions too! So, if you are interested, Abraham gave me quite a bit more than I was anticipating, but definitely food for thought. I posted it in the Channeled Messages Section under something like What time is it or something (I always tend to forget what I name them, because they are not the names - it is quite a difficult endeavor to me for some reason - could be why I called myself Nameless, I couldn't figure that one out either LOL.

So, thanks again, and I will see you in my present, while you will see me in my past and I await your future responses, which will then be in my past ??