Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-05-2013, 10:30 PM
Spiritualannie

What is your identity?

In This Ever Evolving Globalized World,
The Word Identity Has Taken On A Whole New Meaning

Read more here: http://www.noorofislam.com/fullarticle.php?ArtId=17

edited by SF staff

Last edited by in progress : 19-05-2013 at 11:37 AM.
Old 08-05-2013, 06:22 AM
primrose

You might get some replies if you put this in the Religion & Faiths threads.
Old 09-05-2013, 06:50 PM
goldie08

God, or Cosmic Consciousness, is being expressed through our individual consciousness. When we become aware of our connection with the Universal Presence, or Divine Love, there is Oneness with all Creation. The Master Jesus said, "I and the Father are One." And that is what we must recognize too.

P.S. - My identity is the "I AM".
Old 13-05-2013, 05:52 AM
spiritualseeker13

Very interesting post. To know your real self or identity is very much necessary.

"To know ‘who I am and who I am not’ is called Absolute knowledge (Gnan)."
~ By Spiritual Master Pujya Dada Bhagwan
Old 19-05-2013, 07:21 AM
Master
" I AM " ....
Old 20-05-2013, 10:40 AM
spiritualseeker13

There is more to life than just living. There has got to be more to life than to just live. There should be a higher purpose in life. The purpose of life is to come to the real answer of 'Who am I?' This is the unanswered question of infinite previous lives.

The missing links of the search for 'Who am I?' are now being provided through the words of the Gnani Purush, the spiritual master Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan.....