Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-05-2013, 03:52 PM
Jiffie

Problem seems to rise regulary

Hello everyone. I am 23 y/o female. I have been already attacked by evil forces for about a year. I hear voices, feel weird energies. I became a pure Christian few months ago. I go to church whenever there is opportunity, I go to examination every 3 weeks, I changed a lot. Amount of heard voices has dramatically decreased, and that made me praying, studding the Bible even more. Unfortunately for last two nights something weird is happening. I feel a strong energy in my whole body is keeping me to get somewhere. I heard there many awful voices, saying rude things to me, I remember I was really trustful to God, even if I was scared of what I could hear (entities hate me so much…). I started to pray and I could feel I am flowing above all of them. This night it happened to me twice. After all I asked God for a peace since I was shaking so bad. Last night I could feel something coming to my body (not really sure what it was). I heard it wanted to touch my lower back so bad. I said to God:” I ask you to your will happen, not mine, you know I trust you”. After some time I could feel a warm feeling that stopped this entity. I have no clue why it happens. I do not drink alcohol, I do not take any drugs, I even stopped to have sex for few months, I try my best to lead sinless life. Why those entities are attacking me so bad? I begged God to take them all from me, but now it seems they just have to capitulate to be set free. Once I knew they left me, I could feel something really heavy has disappeared. Unfortunately, then I drank 3 beers and it came again (got the worst night ever…). After some time it was quite again, but I opened a door to Jehovah's witness and problem raised again. I am really tired of it. I want to serve God, be a Jesus’ student, I changed my life so much. Why it happens to me? Also one woman told me that I am an old soul, even if it is hard to believe it. I hope it helps. Please if somebody could make me comforted since it is annoying when I talk with my Heavenly Father, and I still hear voices that are saying that He does not love me or that He does not listen to me… Thank you so much for all of the responses.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:25 PM
Master
Who else in your life said things like so and so doesn't love you, or so and so doesn't listen to you?

Often times the voices we hear are old programs installed in us when we were kids by parents/family/teacher or some one else who had low self esteems and were very vocal, trying to bring others to their level. As children we believe everything, we are a sponge soaking it all up - good and bad both.

So figure out who in your life when you were young was saying all these bad things which are now welling up inside you and feel like entities.
Then think about that person, what made them like that, what horrible things happened to them when they were younger that caused them so much hurt that they went on hurting people.
Find it inside yourself to feel compassion for that person who got so wounded, then forgive them and find a way to quietly love them. Keep finding in your memories the people who've harmed you and learn to feel compassion for them, forgive them (in your heart) and then love them.

This will begin to replace the voices in your head. The voices are their unhealed issues which your mind has clung to because it has come to believe they are right and so it keeps playing back that old tape.

Also replace the programming with your own voice, say nice things to yourself like I'm worthy, I'm deserving of the highest levels of love, I'm gentle, humble, generous, and so on. Find all the beautiful things you are inside and focus only on those things. Do things which make you feel worthy like helping other people, helping nature and so on....replace that old program with a new reality and the voices will disappear.
Love yourself, love the Father, love Life and all the Father made and all that is from Mother Earth. Christ was Love, his lesson to us is to be that love also and let our Light shine out.

To let it shine out you must first be it. To be it learn to love the wonderful divine creature you are as a perfect Child of God.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:42 PM
primrose

I agree, stop listening to negative "voices" imagine yourself surrounded with a white light of protection.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:18 AM
Master

Have you talked to your priest about this - or some sort pastor? Sometimes these things are difficult to unravel.
Old 05-05-2013, 01:45 PM
Ivy

Hi jiffie, we are all human beings, and as humans we have spiritual health, mental health and physical health.

Not all things are linked to whether you have been good or bad within your religion. If your legs weren't working properly, you might talk to your priest about it, but I hope you would also seek the advice of a doctor. Similarly, if you are disturbed by feelings and thoughts, by all means talk to a priest, but you might also consider that this is a mental illness (not brought on by sin) and seek the advise of a doctor.
Old 05-05-2013, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadows
Hi jiffie, we are all human beings, and as humans we have spiritual health, mental health and physical health.

Not all things are linked to whether you have been good or bad within your religion. If your legs weren't working properly, you might talk to your priest about it, but I hope you would also seek the advice of a doctor. Similarly, if you are disturbed by feelings and thoughts, by all means talk to a priest, but you might also consider that this is a mental illness (not brought on by sin) and seek the advise of a doctor.
You said that very well...as usual.

Also,
In the meantime, if it were me, I would also, say a powerful protection prayer...
meaning, powerful in emotion...Demand from your angels, Spirit Guides, Jesus, our
Father God, whomever you talk to...to simply protect you, and protect you NOW!

Then believe, I mean believe with everything you've got in you that it has been done,
Period. Grit your teeth and become a warrior...get in touch with that strength you
have inside you.

OR: Do not just sit back and take it...you can also say SCRAM directly to them...as in when Jesus said, Say to this mountain....note: he didn't say pray to me, didn't say pray to my Father, didn't say ask me to ask my Father for you.....
He was clear...Sat it right to the mountain itself.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-05-2013, 10:00 AM
Jiffie

First of all, thanks everyone for replies!

Thing is I know those voices are real since one woman on a train told me once: ''God asked me to tell you how much he loves you. He wants me to say it every single time whenever I see you till you believe he can set you free’’. My aunt, who is clairvoyant said those entities will leave me, that there will be ups and downs, but at the end I will be free. Thing is I have exams now and it is really worst time ever to fight with those evil things. I do pray to God, Jesus, Mother Mary, Archangel Michael, my Guardian Angels. I was wakening up last night about midnight and I could feel so much loved by God… I was crying happy that God has mercy but then about 3:46 I had woken up from horrible nightmare… In the morning I felt totally drained from energy… My aunt also said it is not a real demon who is attacking me, but it is a very evil ghost, and because of him there are coming more of entities. She said he is especially stubborn as a mule. When I asked God for his Light I heard his voice really well, saying: ‘’He is burning my face! I…have to!’’. In many of my dreams I saw other entities that were looking at me blindly (they gave up), without reaction, and the one was still sitting on me. Once I saw him in my dream. He was like a really black cloud and the only thing I could see were his white eyes. he was annoying but never dangerous, I was not scared at all.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:11 PM
Master
Jiffie, I'll tell you what I tell others here who are having similar difficulties: seek out professional help. It could well be something as simple as taking medication, and I'm speaking from experience here. The internet, and talking to strangers about your personal health issues, is not what you need to be doing if you're at all serious about addressing this. Good luck.