Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-04-2024, 06:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
im slowly learning to not try to do that, at least for myself lol!

A lot of males I know have been taught to suck it up and get on with it. Like as in-“Be a man”

A lot of sensitive men I know struggled with that whole concept, so I notice they isolate from other males, tend to prefer connecting with females.
Old 05-04-2024, 12:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
A lot of sensitive men I know struggled with that whole concept

i gave up on other males early on because I figured all I was gonna get was fights. And I desperately wanted no part of it. But later I couldn't avoid them and then I found out they weren't going to attack me so now I am able to tolerate the situation....

Still easier to deal with females though, I don't really resonate with most of the things I see males doing.
Old 06-04-2024, 08:21 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera
Your post reminds me of something I read by Ram Dass, which is that when a person falls in love, their beloved becomes a means of activating the love that already exists in them, but they do not recognise it. The beloved becomes their mirror as it reflects the love that is already in all of us, but the person is unable to access it except through their beloved.
This is something that feels familiar to me. Like, I realised pretty fast, that when I love someone, I am the one who love and I don't have to "be with" this person, they are just activating something inside of me, The Love and it's a bit hmmm ... frustrating or how to say it properly... it's like lovely hell, that I keep catching myself on the fact that I'm possesive and keep thinking that I need them to love them and I don't have to be possesive, as Love is much stronger and I keep chosing Love over this desire to "have" someone. The same what is in my quotation of Rumi.
But ..... Last weeks are terribly lonely to me, or even maybe months rather. I feel socially deprivated but I think that it shows me where my jealousy need my attention.

Sadly I still don't understand many things in English and I feel that I'm missing many things when reading you.

Forgive me mistakes! Still learning English