Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-06-2016, 02:56 PM
Newbie ;)

My Journey

Hey everyone I apologize if this is long and thanks for anyone who reads it all. This is really my first time writing about this stuff and its about a year worth of stuff that's lead up to the strangest experience I have had. I know there a lot of people out there who have experienced a lot more but for me this stuff is pretty and its good to get it out.

It all started last year. I was going through somewhat of a psychedelic phase and had some pretty wild experiences. At some point in this time I learned about the third eye and began to do some research on it. That's when I learned about fluoride and its effect on the pineal gland. So I started using different tooth paste and trying to keep the fluoride out as much as possible. I also changed up my diet and began using a lot of the natural detox/plant supplements they say promote a healthy and decalcified pineal gland. I don't want to be a psychic or anything like that, I'm a Christian in faith and honestly just feel like if I can control a part of my brain that supports everything the pineal gland does (sleep, spiritual perception etc) than I want to do what I can to keep it healthy.

Alongside doing these things I also started just laying in my bed and focusing on this part of my forehead for around 30 minutes a day or so and trying to relax. I got to the point where I would get some vibrations and start to see vibrant colors. A lot of times it felt like I was going to break through to something and my eyes would start fluttering but it never got much crazier than that. Except after I started doing this my dream life got much crazier. I began to have a lot of flying dreams and dreams that I would astral project. I remember having this dream where I was standing outside of my apartment complex in the parking lot and I saw this bright light. I stepped through it and then turned around and saw my body standing there. I then flew all around the complex and even took my phone out and took perspective selfies of me flying so I could show my friends. I ended up actually walking back into my body and feeling the physical restrictions of my body. This Is when I knew something was up.

The next major thing that happened was I woke up in the middle of the night, to my room being this kind of shadowy black and white version but everything was vibrating like crazy and it was like a tornado of energy in my room and what looked like blobs of spirits just swirling around. I focused on white light because I had read that helps if your scared and white light slowly filled the room then I woke up. I was stunned in the morning and started researching what happened. That's when if found out about the vibrational state.

I kept having these astral projection dreams where I didn't know if I was doing it or not but they began to take on a very demonic sketchy tone. So I prayed that I would be able to seep good and protected and the stuff stopped happening for a while.

I was still pretty interested in it and a few months later started having some stuff happen. Basically I would be stuck in between waking up and falling asleep and my brain would catch me in this in between area and I would become conscious that I was there. At that point I would get vibrations that would surge through my body in a pulsing pattern. Weak strong weak strong... If I relaxed enough to make them very strong I would hear the loud hi pitched whine and the crackling sound of changing frequencies. Then suddenly I would be able to see my room, I'm guessing through my third eye or astral body eye?. Its like transitioning from your physical body to your spirit body through controlling vibrations. This happened a lot but I would get stuck back in a dream and would be walking around a house or something not knowing if I was astral projecting or dreaming. Still don't know.

But then It happened again and when I was getting the vibes I started willing myself up the same I would in a lucid flying dream. When I opened my eyes I was staring down at my body in my bed. I immediately freaked and swiftly flew back down into my body and woke up staring at the ceiling. So that was the only real OBE ive had. Still the craziest thing that happened just happened the other night which I why I'm writing this entire thing.

nothing had happened in a while, its like this stuff comes and goes in waves. But the other night I became aware in the same sleep/wake zone where I'm basically staring at the darkness of my eyelids. I started to control the vibes until they got strong and I heard the train and the static. I then could see my room. I'm guessing at this point if tuned into the astral realm I just havnt left my body yet. My room seemed very sketch and took on an evil vibe. I noticed a cross on my wall in front of me above my tv and it looked like someone had scratched it there with there nails. When I saw this it automatically made me think of Jesus Christ which I believe to be my lord and savior. So I decided that I would speak the name Jesus Christ into the astral realm as a claim to what I believe. When I did my words were amplified and almost electric its very hard to explain but immediately I was attacked by what seemed to be a shadow cat or fox or something, I could feel its anger as it just leapt at me, it was like it appeared right in front of my face and attacked me. I kinda went back and tried to dodge it and when I did I thought I woke up. So I sat up in my bed and was gonna get up to go to the bathroom but when I looked at my bedside light it had this green glowing mist around the bulb area. I remember leaning up to it and going "whaooooo" then I tried to turn the light on and it wouldn't turn on. So I grabbed my cell phone and that wouldn't turn on either. So I walked to the bathroom and that light wouldn't turn on. At that point I realized I must still be asleep so I shot back into my body and woke up. I'm curious if the green glow and all the lights not working was me astral projecting or dreaming. It felt real. But if it was astral my hand probably wouldn't have been turning the knob on the light cause I could hear the click, and feel like my hand would have went through my phone.

Let me know what yall think.
Old 14-06-2016, 02:59 PM
Pathfinder

it sounds really amazing. Wish I could have an experience like that too.
love and light
Old 14-06-2016, 05:43 PM
Master
It sounds amazing and scary at the same time. There must be a way to protect yourself from the attacks. The astral projecting is cool though
Old 15-06-2016, 01:05 PM
Seeker

The book, "journeys out of the body," by Robert Monroe. I highly recommend it if you haven't read it already.
John