Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 11-01-2015, 12:15 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
When I have a vision it has a life of its own, it unfolds before my eyes without any thinking on my part, and it's accompanied by a sense of knowing much more about the situation than can be seen.

That's a very good way of putting it. Thank you!

I'm pretty confident now that it was a vision. I've meditated twice daily since then and had nothing else like that. Don't know what it meant yet, though.
Old 11-01-2015, 02:55 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanalei
^^ um..... huh?
In very simple terms, don't worry too much about what it is or isn't, allow it to happen and let the rest unfold as it will. Allow what you have and use it to your advantage, and if the only person it has any real meaning for is you that's just fine and dandy too. Take notes as you experience your visions/imaginings and just be aware of any feelings you might have. What might help as well is giving it expression so talk to people about what you see, but while some will understand others my be dismissive. If nothing else, what you have is pretty cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanalei
I'm pretty confident now that it was a vision. I've meditated twice daily since then and had nothing else like that. Don't know what it meant yet, though.

Don't try too hard, it'll come in its own time so go into your meditations open-mindedly. The meaning might be that you're capable of having visions and perhaps that's the significance and what you need right now. Now you have the awareness that you can have visions and that's important, it's a 'marker' for your development - finding confidence within yourself is a major step. If there is anything else to a vision that might not come for even years yet, so don't dismiss what you have if nothing shows up in the next ten minutes.

Give yourself a little time to 'review', take stock of where you are now and where you've come from. Now there's something to meditate on
Old 23-09-2016, 09:41 AM
Guide

It is a very little difference, you know. I think that a vision is something you see with no effort from your side.