Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-09-2022, 08:42 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Viskey
however, i have faith in the probability that just as we are “many in numbers” and therefore, “in minds” as well, there cannot be “but one path - and one path alone” - to salvation.

to me, these are merely levels of awareness within “certain bodies” that which we are made manifest as (in various forms of expression), in full comprehension that the physical one is always going to be the temporary one.

i view a type of “triple” dynamic energy between the “three of me” which animates me through variations of intellect, comprehension, volition & affection, (depending on the circumstances & influences encountered at any given time).

Lord_Vishy,

I appreciate your effort to bring an in depth understanding to the table…..:)

First of all, you are correct that there is not one path to salvation. We might be on any path at all. Here is why: salvation is not an accomplishment, rather, it is realization. A realization that we are already saved by a onetime deed. Believing that there is but one God…..it matters not how you name him or conceive of him…it is already done. For many this is hard to fathom for somehow they reason that one must work hard to achieve something of great value. Obviously many will vehemently disagree….:). I just view it as the present that needs to be opened.

I like your mention of dynamic energy. It is my preferred way of understanding both love and spirit. As humans we are not repositories for either……instead we make ourselves to serve as conduits for both. It is futile to attempt to store either…..we just create a roadblock by so doing.

The ‘hybrid’ concept is more of a challenge for me. For me it tends to imply a finished project which is sort of anathema to me. I am pretty certain this was no intention of yours. “What we have here is a failure to communicate”…..:). Thanks for your thoughts…:)
Old 27-09-2022, 09:12 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Lord_Vishy,
… salvation is not an accomplishment, rather, it is realization. A realization that we are already saved by a onetime deed. Believing that there is but one God…..it matters not how you name him or conceive of him…it is already done…

I like your mention of dynamic energy. It is my preferred way of understanding both love and spirit.
Thanks for your thoughts…:)

“it is already done” - my sentiments exactly.

As i view it: we have always ‘already’ existed”. It’s just a matter of getting back to there from this plane…

(however eventual that may be).

Thank you for sharing.
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"
Old 28-09-2022, 02:24 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Viskey

Thank you for sharing.

Lord_Viskey,

And I thank you for sharing. I only wish that others would have provided their rationale for believing in the immortality of the soul. It is always instructive to hear the insights of others.
Old 28-09-2022, 02:50 PM
Experiencer
It's like waking up in the morning for the Soul when the Physical body dies. It will truly live. And you will probably not know any differently.
Old 28-09-2022, 03:19 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
It's like waking up in the morning for the Soul when the Physical body dies. It will truly live. And you will probably not know any differently...

When thinking in terms of "energy, frequency, & vibration" (your signature), how would you expand on : "... And you will probably not know any differently..." ?

I envision a utopian world outside and beyond the "typical environs" of our earth plane. Something that requires an amount of "traversing" to get there.
When this occurs, what kind of "energy shift" might describe for you what's going on? ... Or does your concept involve some kind of "earthboundness" ?

I have a theory about "astral bodies" & the earth plane. But I also believe we have a "manasic body", a "budhic body" & an "atmic body" for use at our disposal as well.

In "not knowing differently" wouldn't you suppose there should be some kind of indication that something is different for you from "yesterday before you died" ?

BTW : I totally agree with your "translation of energy" concept.

from an enquiring mind ....
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"
Old 28-09-2022, 03:26 PM
Molearner

For those that contemplate and are open-minded…..two verses:

Genesis 2:7…..”And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.”

Jeremiah 1:5….”Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee…”

Before you became a soul God knew you ? What was there to know ? For me it could only be Spirit. Immortality to be immortality must surely not be tied to or dictated by birth.
Old 07-10-2022, 12:32 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
As the title suggests: does the soul live if the body dies?

Good afternoon lostsoul13

Have you ever had an out-of-body experience ?
Old 07-10-2022, 12:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
Good afternoon lostsoul13
Have you ever had an out-of-body experience ?
No I haven’t…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 07-10-2022, 02:37 PM
Even 20 seconds having an OBE changes your entire idea or any questioning that we continue on in our 'spirit body'.
So, if you have never had one then it's just a matter of hearsay and faith
to believe in any sort of Afterlife.

I do think listening to a 100 NDE youtubes helps too! LOL

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-10-2022, 07:11 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

There is much debate surrounding the concept of the soul and what, if anything, happens to it after the body dies. There are a variety of religious and spiritual beliefs about the afterlife, and it is difficult to say definitively what happens to the soul after death. However, many people believe that the soul lives on after the body dies, either in another realm or dimension, or in a state of transcendence. There is no way to know for sure what happens to the soul after death, but it is an intriguing and often comforting idea to think that our souls live on even after our bodies have passed away.