Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 08-04-2014, 07:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meditatorr
To have love is good to have if we need it. There is healthy sign to reach for love if you need it.

Hi Meditatorr

There are individuals that reaches out for love in order to facilitate their own needs and also there can be individuals that simply have the need to love in a way of giving rather more than receiving . I think it is rare for two individuals that build a relationship upon the 'need to love' in the same way as in both giving and receiving the same amount .

If everyone was honest in respect to what they need or require from their partner in a way of love then it really opens the floodgates in regards to how they love themselves .

x daz x
Old 08-04-2014, 07:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Because that (love) is the essence of the One that created everything.

Hi miss H .

So are you saying the need for love is a need for self love . Why would you say most individuals need the love of another .

x daz x
Old 08-04-2014, 07:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Poet
It's in our DNA, man!

Hi Raven .

Our emotional bodies are wired up for emotional love thats for sure .

x daz x
Old 08-04-2014, 07:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSPREY1
Biological programming. In ones genes/genetics also known as instinct in short for finding the optimal partner and for reproduction.

Some of us humans would choose to completely ignore such things & reproduction if it where not pre-programmed so to speak in our genetics.

Possible extinction of the human race would be a possible eventuality if no one actual bred etc.....

Hi OSPREY1

Similar to my response to Raven, I would agree in that we are wired up to experience such loving relations, some might say that they can get lost in emotion which may create a distraction from self love or on the flip side find the love of themselves through having such experiences .

x daz x
Old 08-04-2014, 07:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Marmite will be what keeps him from death, and so it will be welcomed over hunger and starvation.

However, most realise the difference between existing and living, just as most realise the difference between a life of experiecing consistent acts of cruelty interspersed with infrequent, random acts of kindness -- versus the opposite. One is perceived as mostly devoid of love or kindness. The other is perceived as mostly devoid of cruelty or unkindness.

At a very low level of consciousness (like amoeba), perhaps there is no difference between honey and marmite. But even the beasts of the field know the difference, and certainly they know the diff between cruelty and kindness

All I'm saying is the clarity, purity, consistency, and integrity of love...i.e., the quality of the love...matters. And to the extent it contains clarily, purity, consistency, and wholeness and integrity of being, of lovingkindness, of mercy, of joy, of awe and gratitude, of restraint and other-centredness in addition to inner centredness -- to the extent it contains these things, it can be more and more readily and universally identified by any of US as "love".

This purity and clarity and integrity is what the love of God is. What love is, and what God is. We know this in our moments of transcendental perception. And this is why we seek it and how we recognize it here on earth.

Peace & blessings

Hey :)

Everything be it honey or marmite sustains us in some shape or form just like the air that we breathe does . The quality of air is likened to marmite and honey . The environment houses the quality of air just like the heart of the individual houses their love .

We are all where we are at in regards to love, some live in the city, whereas some live in the forests, some have lost the will to love, some have forgotten what love feels like, some have never tasted love, and some don't feel the need to love ..

I would agree in some respect that a type of love be it 'God's love' in your words contains a pureness of love and one is longing for a fix of that love like some kind of 'love addict' lols, and that's why many find emotional love as a love that is not as pure ..

So we keep on trying to get 'our fix of love' in the hands of another forevermore until the penny drops in so much as our constant fix is within ourselves .

x daz x
Old 08-04-2014, 02:20 PM
Ascender
Without love most things in life would be completely meaningless.
Old 08-04-2014, 03:03 PM
Nada

Why?

Because love can thaw a frozen heart
and can warm the frozen world

If you don't believe me, you can see the below video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Uh8RRKJMr0
Old 09-04-2014, 08:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyth Von Gore
Without love most things in life would be completely meaningless.

Hey Lilyth Von Gore

I suppose it depends on if one had felt love before, if it was seemingly absent then one would know no difference and perhaps apply meaning to something else .

x daz x
Old 09-04-2014, 08:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
Why?

Because love can thaw a frozen heart
and can warm the frozen world

If you don't believe me, you can see the below video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Uh8RRKJMr0

Hey Nada :)

Some like Ice lollies

x daz x
Old 09-04-2014, 06:24 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hey Nada :)

Some like Ice lollies

x daz x

I did not know what Ice lollies were. and I thought you were being kinky. LOL
So I had to Google it.
And
I was somewhat disappointed that you were just talking about popsicles, and nothing kinky.
In US, we call them popsicles.