Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 18-03-2011, 08:16 PM
Triad

Quote:
The Great Illusion.

As you start on this journey, there are some things you should know,
it's all about life's mystery ...quite a magical show.
Wild waves on the water ~ a mirage of the mind,
plus words that have meaning, direction and rhyme.

You could surf through these pages, enjoying the art...
or study its reason ~ give the poems some deep thought.
What I want you to see and read in my words,
is that the real world is not obvious ...but rather absurd!

You must see through the surface to understand what is there ~
take time to reflect life, even if you don't really care.
Someday you'll be older & wiser and see,
or you'll still be a traveler on this path eternally.

Unlocking the secrets that are hidden inside,
through doors of perception ...Yourself you could find.

You can run as fast as you want to,
you can stop for every pretty face.
The real surprise is no surprise,
the turtle won the biggest race.

©1998-2008 Victor Kahn & Jim Warren. All rights reserved. Library of Congress copyright # TXU 909-102

Source

http://www.thegreatillusion.com/fountain.html
Old 18-03-2011, 08:55 PM
Triad

When a person has a dream about a future event, as mentioned before. The information retrieved in the case where the event does actually happen, becomes a part of the past.

Beyond the religious issues there is also the mechanics
related to how that is possible.

Quantum Mechanics presents a certain interconnectedness, from a certain perspective upon reality. That being a certain point of view and in the
literal sense.

Things that are literal, meaning things that actually happen are a part of reality.

Given a precognitive dream or vision that actually occurred, that event was a part of reality.
Old 18-03-2011, 10:09 PM
Triad

God created nature and one was of looking at this, is that, the mechanisms of nature are inherently capable of generating life. As mentioned earlier what we commonly see is an image that is generated in out brain. It is the result of our use of the common senses.

It is not a complete representation of all that is out their.

The conclusion, that we are seeing future events. Relates to something that is
a part of us, we cannot observe with the common senses.
Old 18-03-2011, 10:51 PM
Triad

In the Beginning...

God created the Universe and in so doing generated a vast capacity for creating life. As he looked upon his creation he considered that he should create life forms that could live through out it.

So he created a man and a woman that could perceive every aspect of the Universe, God had created. God mad it possible for them to get energy from any source and told them he could as long as it was not the forms of life that were developed enough, they worked together.

And so the Man and the Woman went out into Gods Universe and when they were in need of sustenance they could absorb literally anything. Time passed and the man and the woman one day came upon Earth and their they found Proto-Humans. There curiosity overwhelmed them and s they decided t absorb one of the humans.

God apeared and as was angered by there actions, they knew he had created them so to one day evolve. God raised his hand and the man and the woman each, became one of the proto-humans.

They gave birth to modern humans.

From the Journeys of the Sphere.
Old 18-03-2011, 11:20 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triad
When a person has a dream about a future event, as mentioned before. The information retrieved in the case where the event does actually happen, becomes a part of the past.

Beyond the religious issues there is also the mechanics
related to how that is possible.

Quantum Mechanics presents a certain interconnectedness, from a certain perspective upon reality. That being a certain point of view and in the
literal sense.

Things that are literal, meaning things that actually happen are a part of reality.

Given a precognitive dream or vision that actually occurred, that event was a part of reality.

becomes part of the past,,,,i dunno know. seems to me that everything has allready happened and if we should happen to witness something that is in the "future" that is because our consciousness is expanding. this is what my experience has shown me, but i am open to another concept if it should happen to ring true.
Old 18-03-2011, 11:22 PM
Gracey

the fountain of youth...change lessons to harmony....now that is sweet
Old 19-03-2011, 12:22 AM
Triad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
becomes part of the past,,,,i dunno know. seems to me that everything has already happened and if we should happen to witness something that is in the "future" that is because our consciousness is expanding. this is what my experience has shown me, but i am open to another concept if it should happen to ring true.

Hi Gracey,

At the fundamental levels of organization science is observing naturally occurring retro-casual mechanisms in relation to structure. Issues such as quantum tunneling and retro-causality in general are necessary in order for the Universe to function the way it does. There is of course controversy over the matter but when it comes to that if , in fact is having experiences like that it does not mean much.

The situation is that quantum mechanics is a perspective upon another order in reality, One where issues of retro-causality is inherent.

There are at least 10 dimensions and all of them are inherent to our physical structures. 4 of them we observe normally but, the others would be observable if we had the ability to see reality from the
context of atoms, particles and quarks.

Inherent to; "Consciousness transcends all states that can be perceived as matter (presented in page one of this thread)." Is that we are made of
entirely of cells, molecules, atoms, particles and quarks.

As well as that awareness can transcend and observe those states.

Gracey...
Quote:
the fountain of youth...change lessons to harmony....now that is sweet

Thank you.....

The Century Of The Self - Happiness Machines 1 of 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dA89...eature=related
Old 19-03-2011, 01:02 AM
Gracey

Issues such as quantum tunneling and retro-causality in general are necessary in order for the Universe to function the way it does.

it sounds nice, and i understand. actually it would be a relief to me if this is actually the absolute truth.
Old 19-03-2011, 01:07 AM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triad

Every time I dream of a fight or confrontation with someone or my family, it happens!
Old 19-03-2011, 01:16 AM
Triad

It is based upon inductive reasoning but if one had the experience....there should be an explanation for how it happens... even if the explanation is God felt like it, that is still an explanation. To us individually it makes a difference, we really need an explanation that can be accpeted in our proverbial, heart of hearts.

For me this is a very personal experience and so much so, words eventually stop explaining experiences in development.

Each of us is a piece to an infinite puzzle.... there is an answer withing each f us that is the infinite answer we personally understand.

Each answer is a part of the puzzle and complete is, the an answer that brings us all even closer the source than the individual answers.