Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 19-03-2014, 03:50 PM
EternalLove

Energy From Pendulum

I've had my Smoky Quartz pedulum for a few years now, however I didn't begin using it up until recently. I use it a lot, and I love it! So I was using it a few days ago, I always use my right hand to hold it. At any rate while I was asking questions I felt this I guess I will call it energy that went through my right hand, travelled up my arm, and all the way down the entire right side of my body. I have never felt this before, so I was wondering if anyone has ever experienced this? It was lovely actually, it made me smile :) It amazes me how much energy they possess. If I hold my hand under the pendulum, I can feel the energy as it's moving. They are an incredible tool indeed! And yes, I always protect myself before using....just in case.
Old 08-04-2014, 07:41 AM
Guide

Yes, I've felt it before

I thought maybe it was because the hanging apparatus I use was cutting off circulation, but I don't think so. Does the energy feeling kind of swirl around your fingers and pulse rhythmically?
Old 08-04-2014, 08:14 AM
Deactivated Account

I am usually so focused on the questions and the answers, I haven't noticed the energy. Have to pay more attention to that next time, thanks !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 22-04-2014, 03:02 AM
SpacePilot

I once was doing a standing meditation while holding my pendulum. I didn't feel anything at first. When I opened my eyes, it was spinning real fast. I started following it's spin and at that point I could really feel energy in my hand to the point I felt beforehand where it was going to direct me. I found an energy well in my apartment that way and my hand was really drawn to the floor when I was right over it. Other than that I don't usually feel much from my pendulums, but maybe I should pay more attention to that too.

To get back to your pendulum, Smoky Quartz is also a grounding stone, so there might be a combination of factors here. Stones love attention too.
Old 24-04-2014, 04:35 PM
Guide
SpacePilot,
I experienced something quite similar. I was listening to a song that has a strong vibration for me when I suddenly felt my pendulum spin. I did not have a question in my head at the time, I was focusing on the music.

Has anyone ever had a pendulum that just hangs there and shimmies quite aggressively? Trying to figure out what is going on with one. I have a few ideas but would like input to see if I am correct or not.
Old 24-04-2014, 09:18 PM
EternalLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendulum Princess
SpacePilot,
I experienced something quite similar. I was listening to a song that has a strong vibration for me when I suddenly felt my pendulum spin. I did not have a question in my head at the time, I was focusing on the music.

Has anyone ever had a pendulum that just hangs there and shimmies quite aggressively? Trying to figure out what is going on with one. I have a few ideas but would like input to see if I am correct or not.

My pendulum will shimmy as well. Though I'm not sure as to why.
Old 24-04-2014, 10:13 PM
Guide
Eternal Love,
Thank you, now I have one thing solved, mine is not the only one that does this.
Would you mind telling me what it is made of? Mine has a clear quartz crystal, crystal ball on top of a cylinder filled with every different crystal chip they could stuff into it and a wand type pointer also made of clear crystal quartz at the bottom. I was wondering if that was the reason? To much energy from the chips conflicting with each other? It is kind of useless because of the shimming and when it spins, that too is quite aggressive to the point of almost flying from my hand since it is spinning so fast, it's nearly horizontal. I'm not up on crystals, so this is just my best guess. Any thoughts?
Old 25-04-2014, 11:24 PM
EternalLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendulum Princess
Eternal Love,
Thank you, now I have one thing solved, mine is not the only one that does this.
Would you mind telling me what it is made of? Mine has a clear quartz crystal, crystal ball on top of a cylinder filled with every different crystal chip they could stuff into it and a wand type pointer also made of clear crystal quartz at the bottom. I was wondering if that was the reason? To much energy from the chips conflicting with each other? It is kind of useless because of the shimming and when it spins, that too is quite aggressive to the point of almost flying from my hand since it is spinning so fast, it's nearly horizontal. I'm not up on crystals, so this is just my best guess. Any thoughts?

I have 3 different types if pendulums, and they all will shimmy at times. Smoky Quartz, Hematite, and a Chakra pendulum that has 7 layers of stone through out. I find when mine gets in a " shimmy " mood, I will usually put it away because I won't get any answers from it. I honestly don't know why it does that, I figured there was just too much energy in it, I'm not sure......
Old 26-04-2014, 12:49 AM
Guide
Eternal Love,
Thank you, so it sounds like this is a natural thing after all. I must confess, it has scared me with the violent way it behaves. I know it is nonsense to have let it have that affect on me. And now even more so, since I know other's pendulums do the same thing. :)