Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 09-07-2013, 03:37 AM
Guide

Cleansing and weight

Do pendulums need to be cleansed often?

And if my pendulums weight shifts is that good or bad, i notice sometime when holding it (or in use) it feels very light and at other times it feels heavy

Is there something wrong with that? I have had several their items in my possession that become that way too.
Old 09-07-2013, 05:08 PM
sunshineofthesoul

I usually do not clean my pendulum to often, however when I use it, in between questions I like to take my right hand and wipe from the top of the pendulum to the bottom and imagine I am releasing the old built up energy. When it is time to clean my pendulum I usually let it tell me when it is time to clean it, either by asking my pendulum directly or while using it if I notice that the swinging motion is somewhat weak it is time to clean it. The funny thing is that every time I do clean it when I ask it a question the swinging motion is a lot more stronger then it was before I cleaned it.

http://www.sunshineofthesoul.com/Pag...pendulums.aspx
Old 09-07-2013, 08:38 PM
Guide

Oh, well mine always has a real big swing to it, not sure if that means anything.

So does it matter how big the swing is? I noticed my friends pendulum barely swings at all while my pendulum has really big swings. Is it due to concentration or because not enough cleansings?
Old 10-07-2013, 04:23 AM
sunshineofthesoul

No I don't think it matter how big the swing is, I was just trying to describe the difference in the swinging motion of my pendulum before and after I clean it. The way you were describing your pendulum feeling light and at other times heavy is the same feeling I get before and after I clean my pendulum. Before I clean it, my pendulum feels somewhat heavy like the energy from the past readings is weighting it down but after I clean it it feels much lighter hence the motion of the swing being bigger.
Old 13-07-2013, 11:39 PM
Guide

So what happens if it feels heavy immediatly after cleansing it? Does that mean your not cleansing it right?

I spray my pendulum with a sage spray since I can't burn anything, or put it under the faucet for a minute.then when I use it sometimes it gets heavy.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:27 PM
Deactivated Account

I have never heard of cleansing a pendulum. Guess I just never thought about it since I am the only one using it.

As for the really big swing .... I notice this with my answers on occasion. I feel as if it is showing me a definite or strong yes or no to the question I am asking. Like when someone asks me a question , there is a difference to a basic yes and an " oh yes, definitely ! " ... so I interpret the really big swings as the " oh yes, definitely ! " answer ( also works on no answers )

Just curious, have you ever asked a question and there is no swinging at all ? Like the pendulum isn't wanting to answer that particular question ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 04-08-2013, 05:19 PM
Guide

Yep, even the most obvious answers it won't give me an answer. Like is my hair brown, am I 100 years old.

I just swings in its waiting position. Waiting for a question is swimming vertical for me.

Is been happening to me since I am getting back into my pendulum, but it doesn't want to answer my questions at all!
Old 04-08-2013, 06:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Sorry to hear your pendulum isn't wanting to answer your questions. Do you have a different pendulum you could use instead ?

Maybe it is just having an off day ?

or maybe it is just pouting, since you haven't chatted with it recently ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 04-08-2013, 10:11 PM
Guide

Lol, maybe, haven't used it in awhile since I put this thread up