Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 02-07-2014, 07:41 PM
Artbcdefg

My explaination of the UFO phenomenon

I've always been fascinated by the UFO phenomenon. In my opinion, it's the most fascinating of topics.

It took me many years of thinking to come up with an explanation for what the UFO phenomenon is, & finally, I think I've figured it out. I'd like to share my idea with you here.

(My beliefs about the Universe are also my beliefs about the UFO phenomenon.)

I believe the Universe is a forever repeating pattern. That the laws of the Universe are the same across the Universe & so what it says (expresses) is the same.

I believe that life happens on Earth planets, & that the Human brain is it's (life's) ultimate (final) creation; Human: the Universe fully expressed in one being.

Yes, the UFO phenomenon is real. I believe that we are being visited by Human beings from other Earth planets. Human beings with the same brain as you and I, but who have a perfect and complete understanding of the Universe.

I believe that what we call "alien" is a robot built by human understanding. That the little grey/green men are pieces of technology. Nothing to be afraid of.

I believe that Human kind on this planet Earth is in it's infancy. That history is the story of Human kind's search for the truth, & that one day that search (history) will come to an end; Human kind on this planet Earth will solve the Universe puzzle and build the same robots and the same kind of ships, and that we too will visit other Earth planets in different stages of evolution.

What do you think? Does this idea strike you as true? It makes perfect sense to me (because it's my idea), but tell me, does it make sense to you?

Last edited by Artbcdefg : 02-07-2014 at 09:16 PM.
Old 10-07-2014, 05:46 AM
Ascender
Hey
it kinda makes sense i too believe human race is still in its infacy.
And yes i believe we are being visited by what we call aliens.

But i believe the good aliens are contacting us spiritually to make us aware that they ate not all bad as most movies do dictate they are.
Old 12-08-2014, 07:44 AM
hecate8

If they're robots, why do they wear clothing? Why occasionally have sex with abductees?
Old 13-08-2014, 09:23 PM
Master
However, we hear occasionally how there is more than one type of extraterretrial visiting the Earth. True?

Which one is this? Anyone know?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 20-11-2016, 08:14 PM
Seeker

You believe a lot. Had any actual encounters with beings from other universes or dimensions?

Why so fascinated with UFO's? They must be the most boring of it all. The occupants should be of most interest.

Some are androids/robots yes. Most are biological to 100%. No we shouldn't fear them, easier said than done though. Most often the fear is not of them but of how chocking the encounter is and how sudden they appear, you never know when or where. Most often though at night when you are in bed, relaxed.

Yes, human race is very very young but that doesn't excuse our behaviours and actions.
Old 30-11-2016, 01:34 AM
Deactivated Account

The Ancient Astronaut theory is a scientific hypothesis that exists today, which is very close to the actual truth. You should look it up if you haven't heard about it.

The truth is more than just that though, it involves time travel and time manipulation. The humanoid looking ET's are more than just other humans - they are literally you in the future.
The starseeds of this current generation exist in that future time frame.

And there are also lifeforms from other planets who do not originate from Earth at all. And they do not look human at all. The grays are not robots, they are one of many other life forms that exist.
Old 07-03-2017, 09:28 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artbcdefg
I believe that life happens on Earth planets, & that the Human brain is it's (life's) ultimate (final) creation; Human: the Universe fully expressed in one being.

Life happens on planets, sure...

But what about planets, themselves? Would you consider Earth to be "alive?"

It certainly doesn't fit into the "animal" category, but trees grow out of its ground, coral and algae grow in its water...

The rocks and mountains are constantly changed through erosion...and while "rocks" generally aren't classified as "living" our bones are basically calcium rocks, yet they are living (and will die if blood-flow gets cut off).

Could Mars, generally thought to be a "dead" planet actually be alive?

Could a dead body technically still be "alive" in that although all life functions may have stopped and decomposition begins, technically the atoms and molecules which make up the cells of the body are still following the physical/chemical rules governing the universe...

Don't mean to get off track since this thread is technically about UFOs...but still...

I think it's important to understand the difference between "life" and "life as we know it"