Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 01-09-2012, 09:11 AM
curious student

Karma and manifesting

So I was just reading this article and thought it was rather interesting.

http://empoweringastrology.com/manif...rma-and-beyond

It's like we have to work through the things inside us, our karma, so we can set up a proper mind frame to be able to properly manifest things in our lives.
Like having to break certain patterns so we can learn our lessons from them and move on.

For me personally, I have the fear that once I let go of something special to me, not knowing when it will come back, that it may never come back, so I struggle to hold on however I can. But as another member on here said, I just read it today and I think it they say it perfectly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer_x
The best thing you can do is work on yourself, love unconditionally and be open to other possibilities.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by curious student

It's like we have to work through the things inside us, our karma, so we can set up a proper mind frame to be able to properly manifest things in our lives.
Like having to break certain patterns so we can learn our lessons from them and move on.

For me personally, I have the fear that once I let go of something special to me, not knowing when it will come back, that it may never come back, so I struggle to hold on however I can. But as another member on here said, I just read it today and I think it they say it perfectly

Exactly and when we are ready to break free we can and move on to better times . I love Katie's astrology page and she is also a big fan of Jennifer Hoffman .

I highly recommend Jennifer Hoffmans book Ascending into Miracles. The path of Spiritual mastery .

It is a filled with amazing tips and insights into how we can manifest a better life .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:08 AM
Master

Don't forget letting something go is an illusion of the mind, that we are all always One at the same time so when we do let go, we clear ourselves to better see that we are closer to them then we initially thought/knew.
Thank you tbough for sharing the article :)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 10-09-2012, 04:11 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious student

For me personally, the word karma sounds very negative to me, as if I did something wrong and I can't move on until I make it right, I do agree that we do have to work internally on things that may be holding us back, but in my opinion is not karma but simply beliefs. The ego that has all the beliefs since we started to rationalize this world and won't let go easily.

It's not easy but one thing that works for me is meditation; i meditate in the morning and at night; I just let go of my mind, and focus on one thing whether is my breathing or something else and at the same time I listen to encouraging music during the day and sometimes things just manifest or I get answers to certain situations, it's amazing how powerful we are.