Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 06-08-2012, 10:18 AM
Hirandall

Can you affect other people through OCD?

Can you affect other people through LoA?(Sorry i mean LoA not OCD).

I mean if I am worried something about him will it happen to him?

I read a story where a woman keep visualizing of someone falling down a stairs(or something like that) and in the end,he did.
Old 06-08-2012, 02:27 PM
Master
Hirandall--

Well let's just say it won't help him. It takes lots of iteration of thoughts for it to be carried through to physical.

But why not get in the habit of picturing--in great detail--what you DO want for him? [Also true of what we want for ourselves.] It takes a little practice because it's become habit for society as a whole to buy into fears first.

Isle - Lora
Old 06-08-2012, 09:56 PM
morning_star222

I think that with something like OCD, your vibration towards the thought would have to match it for it to occur in your reality. If the person who fell down the stairs was convinced that each time he walked down the stairs he would fall, then chances of falling would be greater. If you are powerful at manifesting things and wanted to watch someone fall down the stairs, then you might be able to do this - but I really don't know otherwise.

It's the Law of Attraction. It's all vibration. If you believe that you are a certain way, and expect people to treat you a certain way, then people will treat you that way - even if consciously you do not want to be treated that way.

I used to suffer from OCD and none of it happened.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:51 PM
Hirandall

Thnks for replies.Btw WHat is "vibrational cooperation"?
###
Old 10-09-2012, 02:28 AM
Master

Its when vibrations that complement one another work together to bring about a reality, such as a projected idea or thought, like a tree being on fire at a certain moment, if enough will power is put behind this thought, then it will happen rather quickly, and the less often the longer it takes to build into reality. (As terrible as the idea of the tree catching on fire is...)
How I perceive the definition may vary from others, it's really how you define the two terms and then glue them together.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 31-10-2012, 09:04 AM
Hirandall

Hmm,ok if you think of something happening after you do something will it increase the likelihood of it happening after you do that thing?.. .

2 scenarios:.. .

1)A scientist constantly worry about his experiment going wrong and caused an explosion injuring himself and others,in this case,what can he do about it?I mean I am quite sure for him to quit his job which he spent a lifetime learning it is not a good idea?.. .Besides,LoA are not supposed to affect others am I right?You need their vibrational cooperation or something?.. .

2)My case.For example uhm,my intrusive thought say uh" if I do X,will Y happen ?",I go on and worry for few months,is doing X still safe?Even if I doubt it will happen,will my subconscious still believe it?(I heard LoA is powered by subconscious?Not sure about this though.. .).. .Ok,lets say in the end I don't believe it,will my worry "stored up" and if that person.. .if that person start worrying about Y happening to him or her ,will it increase the chances of happening?.. .Please help me thnks,if you think I am delusional go ahead and say it,it doesn;t matter what matter is solving this problem.Thnks for reading.. .
Old 01-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Master

Hirandall I have no idea about your example but I do know for myself that I am extremely sensitive to others' vibrations, I can tell if something is afoot in someone's mind about me. And I do think it has an affect.

The last time I went to see my healer, she noted that she tripped, and thought "aha" - picking up on a negative energy being directed towards me.

I try to be really grounded, and protect myself as I have a fair few enemies who are more than happy to direct these negative things, and to be honest, I know that a tide of bad luck has been directed at me.

All I can do: send it light.
Old 02-11-2012, 07:28 AM
Pathfinder

I can tell if something is afoot in someone's mind about me. WOW Belle, I love this words and hope for the same
Old 02-11-2012, 09:25 AM
Master

aloks5 - no it's not good to be so sensitive. One needs to be secure in one's own castle and it feeds paranoia.

An individual's mind is his or her own place and not for someone else. And if negative energy is pinging through the airwaves - well doppel bad. It knocks me about like a little ship in a storm.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:36 AM
NIRVANA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirandall
Can you affect other people through LoA?(Sorry i mean LoA not OCD).

I mean if I am worried something about him will it happen to him?

I read a story where a woman keep visualizing of someone falling down a stairs(or something like that) and in the end,he did.

If you keep on visualizing him in negative situations best not to visualize just yet about him. If you start to visualize about him something else like counting times tables or something..

Next get into the habit of visualization training on stuff you have done through the day go through your whole day while lying down etc.