Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 02-11-2012, 01:50 PM
Master
Or begin to visualize what you would want your ideal day to be like.

As societies, we are trained to visualize the worst scenarios in our lives all the time, but we are never taught to stop and think about what we would want our ideal life to look like, feel like, be--in detail. Just that can reap huge benefits.

Isle
Old 03-11-2012, 01:09 PM
Administrator
You can affect people just by being in a room with them but as for thoughts they can be a powerful thing.you can think yourself to be thin you can think yourself to be more important than anyone else.doesnt say it always works,but if you think it long enough it can .i sued the NHS i walked into a room with 12 top doctors were sat as soon as i walked in you could see on their faces they thought this wont take long,it wasnt my thought but theres,it actually took nearly 3 hours i wasnt intimidated by them at all,i knew what ever they said wouldnt affect me,but whatever i said would have a big impact on them,and how they worked,
i wanted changes made to diagnosis of any illness x rays to be looked at in a different way etc,one doctor came to me after and said we all thought one thing when you walked in, but as soon as you spoke we knew you meant buisness.so thought can influence every aspect of your life/

Namaste
Old 03-11-2012, 01:30 PM
Master

Some people have more effect than others, it takes a strong aura to work through other people. The issue is ensuring that your integrity remains intact - but also knowing your own power.

The person I keep alluding to - he didn't know his power and lacked the integrity - probably because of a deep unhappiness. A dangerous combination, not knowing and a darkness.
Old 03-11-2012, 02:12 PM
Hirandall

Anyone have any other ideas to solve my problem?I wanted to look at Abraham-hicks to check for any resources to look for,but as far as I know most of their contents are videos,and I don;t have patience for videos,I prefer articles.. .
Old 03-11-2012, 02:34 PM
Master

Hirandall, I would focus on positive things. Worry will ultimately bring you down.

As to whether it will affect others, that is less relevant.

When you get a worry, send it light, send it to the angels, send it to a healing place and ask for yourself to be ministered to.

I really don't know whether you can bring about a problem to another by your own worry, but it doesn't seem right to me, you are not responsible for someone else's life.
Old 03-11-2012, 03:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirandall
Anyone have any other ideas to solve my problem?I wanted to look at Abraham-hicks to check for any resources to look for,but as far as I know most of their contents are videos,and I don;t have patience for videos,I prefer articles.. .
Abraham Hicks have lots of books too.
Old 03-11-2012, 03:10 PM
Master

We all have thoughts that are from a negative emotional place. It's catching the train of thought we are on and changing the train that helps to put us on a different train track. I think we make it much harder than it has to be. If you catch yourself having a thought that you don't like where that thought is taking you, either vibrationally or visually, get off that track. Switch the thought to something you do like, on a totally different subject. In other words, switch the subject. If you are thinking about someone falling down stairs, stop it. Think about anything else that is a happy thought, something that makes you happy to think about and keep thinking about that for a while.

Recently my husband has some physical symptoms that he went to the ER for. I have posted that in the healings section titled something like, helping someelse else feel better. In that, I helped him project just five minutes into his future. For 5 minutes, he was only going to think about being well. He was going to believe, for 5 minutes, in his wellness. He could do that for five minutes. And in the doing that, it changed the way he was feeling about the symptoms, he was training his vibration to feel better about himself.

That's all the work you have to do. Just switch the thought and think a better thought, and then a better thought, and then a better thought. And when the first thought comes back at you, because you have been thinking that thought, probably for a long time, switch the thought.

The power is in catching yourself thinking the thought that you don't want to activate. If you can do that, you win. :) It is easy to switch the thought, it is much harder to catch yourself thinking about the negative thought.

Hope that helps.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:38 PM
Hirandall

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Abraham Hicks have lots of books too.
I need free ones because I am just a student and I don't like to be asked on what i spent on credit cards haha.. .
Old 04-11-2012, 02:50 PM
Master

The first Abraham Hicks book I bought was Ask and It is Given. I have a goodwill store near me, and I had the feeling one day to go to that particular store and it would be there waiting...I did and it was right there waiting for me, and cost about $3.00. So we are being guided towards books too....