Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 11-10-2011, 02:38 PM
Master

Tell me what I'm doing wrong please

I want to see someone so bad, I really long to see him or hear his voice. I have tried to use the law of attraction to bump into him or making him to call me, but it didn't work out till now. What do I have to do to make my dream come true?
Old 11-10-2011, 03:35 PM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
I want to see someone so bad, I really long to see him or hear his voice. I have tried to use the law of attraction to bump into him or making him to call me, but it didn't work out till now. What do I have to do to make my dream come true?

I always use the reverse psychology on myself. If I want to see someone, I play-act in my mind that I'm trying to avoid them. Almost start to believe it. Can't hurt to try.

Old 11-10-2011, 04:09 PM
Ascender

Are you visualizing in your mind that you are seeing that person or contacting him/her? Are you saying to yourself everyday: "I am seeing insert person's name."?
Old 11-10-2011, 04:14 PM
Master
Quote:

Close your eyes Imagine that you now see this person and hear him. Do this for a few minutes.
Then look within and see how that makes you feel.
Then see if it is that feeling that you long for.
Then ask yourself why.
My point is that you can use this as a way of getting to know yourself that is very effective.
It is also a very effective way to get what you want because it makes it very clear what it is you really want.

James
Old 11-10-2011, 04:51 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:

It didn't work because he has free will. Try manifesting situations to meet him or run into him. Don't try to manipulate another's free will.

Why can't you just phone him and meet? Is there an issue that prevents this?

Sometimes the Universe knows what we need more than we do.