Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 25-01-2020, 03:13 PM
Pathfinder

To Get It, You Must Belong To It. It Must Be Part Of Your Nature.

Most of the dreams and fantasies you have revolve around you being the person who belongs to them. Most of the excitement is in you being the person who experiences these fantasies in a specific way as a particular individual. In your fantasies, when you daydream, you usually play a part or role in the fantasy. In your part or character's role, you are a specific type of person who looks, dresses and acts in a particular way. Essentially, the best part of the fantasy is where you are the individual who the fantasy belongs to. To reiterate what I’m suggesting, if you fantasize about winning an Emmy award for best actor, you will receive that award as the great actor you would have to be. You wouldn't walk up to the podium seeing yourself as an accountant for a small firm.

A strong influencer that will make or break your attraction-success is your personal beliefs about yourself. Your beliefs dictate your final results because your beliefs become your truth. If you don't believe you can belong to the lifestyle or experience you desire, then you need to find that person within you (the part of you) who could belong to it because the beliefs you have of yourself can be a game-changer. Therefore, your self-beliefs are very important when attempting to deliberately manifest and should always be a top priority. Otherwise, if you think you should make self-improvements and don't, then your results will be tainted by the limiting beliefs you have of yourself. These are learned beliefs that need to be removed.

Unfortunately, we can't just change our beliefs overnight or remove harmful, learned beliefs. However, we can make the correct changes to ourselves that will allow new circumstances in, which will create a more solid confidence. The culmination of your new confidence and new experiences will birth new and beneficial beliefs. This, in turn, will place you at a higher starting point during your next attempt to deliberately manifest. Therefore, sometimes attempting to obtain the ultimate prize isn't an option. That said, stay aware of the beliefs you have about yourself when deliberately manifesting. As long as you diligently work towards having beneficial beliefs, you will eventually get closer to the ultimate goal-point.

Let's say you fantasize about being someone who turns heads at the beach with your perfect summer-body only to have self-doubt and confusion ruin it. You may suddenly experience past issues that make you feel negative emotions. Perhaps you become scared of the thought of too much attention as that brought on many bad experiences in your past. Maybe you need to strengthen your interpersonal skills because the extra weight is protection against being singled out. Only you will know because your subconscious will let you know. An inner struggle is taking place because most of the fantasy is what you have to offer it. Therefore, to bring that fantasy to fruition, you first need to feel comfortable with having a perfect body, let alone, have one. After that, you have to get the right swimsuits; then you have to find the active beaches. Once this is all done, you can go out and experience your fantasy. We are in the relative and because of this, we need to meet our miracles halfway. Your subconscious knows this and is bringing you doubt because you need to address a few things before you can run off to a beach and show off.

Therefore, a good indicator that an area needs to be worked on is if you find yourself tormented by negative inner-voices that point in a specific area's direction while thinking of your desires. These seemingly counterproductive thoughts are the hurdles you need to overcome before pursuing more desirable experiences. If the state of being you are currently in doesn't match the state of being you wish to be in, during the experience you seek, then you should make modifications. Find where the resistance is and write it down, then work on it. Let your intuition be your guide.

To sum it up, if there is something you think you need to do for yourself that would have a direct influence on the outcome of the experience you desire, then start with that. Try finding the modification(s) that, if achieved, will make the birth of the experience you seek the inevitable next step. Doing this will help simplify your goals which will help you find a comfortable starting point. That being said, what are the improvements you would like to make? Do you want to quit smoking or lose weight? Do you wish to improve your social skills? Usually, the necessary changes would be the ones that boost your confidence which is essential if you want to be a part of a better experience. You want to belong to it and let it belong to you before you attempt to draw it in.

~Nicholas D’Arezzo~
Old 28-01-2020, 10:02 AM
Master
I think I want to be/feel worthy of what I want. I want to be allowed to have it. And I also wanna have it. And enjoy it fully. And also receive it fully. And also be loved for my love of it. Mostly I want it to come to me and want me. In a powerful way. As I already want it, and I want it to want me for the want that I have of it. I want it to be very special and deeply personal. Very intimate and very deeply loving. Very touching and very reliefing. I want it to take me off my feet. I like the feeling of relief. Like "enough, and now, let's enjoy what we want!" Oh, relief! You can have me and I can have it. We are worthy and all is perfect.

I like that idea that everything is taken care of, that there is no vulnerability. That knowing that all is going to unfold in perfect ways. That absolutely every aspect of my full allowed realisation of my desire is going to unfold in evermore perfectly unfolding ways, perfectly weaving around every single aspect of every single of all of my desires. The everlasting journey of joy and love and freedom and all the good things. Never ending and ever lasting. And evermore becoming, evermore stuff of the core soul desire, evermore unfolding in perfect ways of evermore unfolding perfect ways. Everlasting love. But evermore new and evermore beginning and becoming anew. And new and again. In endless many satisfying ways.

The specialness and uniqueness, and the perfect compatibility of all of it with me, naturally and effortlessly. And how my love for it, is equally felt for me by it, co-creation at its best. And the capacity of all of it to so naturally and effortlessly be a perfect vibration match with me. Together in love in endless many different ways, of full expansive and inspired freedom. Of evermore greater allowed realisation of all the infinite ways of the satisfaction of our love. And our everlasting never ending joyful journey, of evermore joyful becoming, evermore naturally and effortlessly.

I love this desire so much, I don't even mind the manifestation of it. I love thinking about it. In so many endless and new and different ways. Ongoingly being and becoming evermore here and now, in evermore fuller and greater allowed alignment/realisation of all of this of my ever expanding desire.

Right now I'm thinking, I want my desire to just drag me across the room and satisfy every aspect of my beingness. And then I wanna lie on my bed and feel silly in ever lingering satisfaction and feeling of worthiness and happiness and joy. And then I wanna play in all of that full joyfulness and worthiness and playfulness.

Another moment, I am fully satisfied, and I may be enjoying exploring contrast a little bit more, and fine tuning and adding new stuff to my vortex. Always tending to my emotional general grid. And letting the universe or law of attraction take care of filling in the grid with evermore greater allowed realisations from within and without, effortlessly and naturally and lovingly and joyfully and unconditionally worthily, of evermore details and specifics of individual and conditional joyously co-creative life experiences of evermore greater allowed realisations along the natural path of least resistance that is of my evermore natural and effortless being and becoming evermore joyfully and freely here and now.

The imagination is great to find the feeling of what you feel is lacking in your life. Then the feeling naturally inspires us to be in the right state of being, to allow for all the joyous life experiences that we may wish to experience, effortlessly and naturally, evermore being and becoming evermore effortlessly and naturally here and now.

Rather then trying to solve a problem, I simply imagine for the purpose of feeling good. For example, I imagine good feeling energy all over the place. And it feels good. And then I look around at all my options, from that state of remembering how that good feeling feels, and think "Oh, what options do I have now?" And what feels most like that good feeling, to give my attention and awareness. What can I do right now, that feels best, and act upon it to the best of my ability, with absolutely zero expectation/insistence on any outcome whatsoever, in fully allowing and receiving and alignment and tapped in and receiving mode, untill I can take it no further. And then I look around again and I do it again. And again, and again. Being and becoming evermore naturally, effortlessly and joyfully, here and now.

We already belong to all of it. We already are it. Our greater non-physical consciousness is already being and becoming the evermoreness of it, evermore ongoingly unconditionally energy motionally, here and now, for us, with us, as us, through us. And when we release resistance, and feel better emotionally, and allow our self to feel better and enjoy the good feeling, then it becomes effortless to know our own true nature and allow its natural evermore greater allowed realisation from within and without, under any and all conditions, to simply naturally and effortlessly joyously be and become evermore here and now.