Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-01-2013, 10:35 AM
ThePhantom

Demonic Horror?

Hi everyone,

As a huge horror movie fan, I was blown away when I first saw Sinister in the cinema - I ended up seeing it three times on the big screen and have already pre-ordered it! :P - and it got me thinking of an interesting little thread idea.

The basic plot centers around a guy (Ethan Hawke) who moves into an old house with a dark secret. Before long he's in the grips of a demonic haunting and things quickly turn very scary! So I was wondering, does anyone know of any real-life demonic hauntings or stories of demons influencing murders? The obvious ones would be the Amityville Murders and Richard Ramirez but are there any others?

There's a great legend from a town near where I live about the Black Shuck - a demonic dog that, it is said, is the bringer of death to anyone that sees it. There's scratch marks from it's claws scorced onto the local church too from centuries ago! Fascinating!

So does any know of any other chilling demonic tales and legends that involve murder or hauntings like in Sinister?
Old 14-01-2013, 10:46 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

lol Why would you put this question in Angels & Guides?
Old 16-01-2013, 05:19 AM
TruthSayer

An answer

Dear Phantom:

Unfortunately, demons do exist, and they are all around us in astral form, yet most of us are protected by our guardian angels. Rarely will a demon in a physical body threaten people because they are monitored and captured if observed by angels messing with humans. There is a movie based upon real events, The Mothman Prophecies, that depicts a terrifying demon in physical form. Their bodies are quite delicate and you could crush them easily, so they never get physically close to people.
Demons are experts at provoking negative emotions, such as terror, horror, despair and rage. They eat the astral residue that humans emit when they have these intense emotions. This is their food. That's why they bother people. Without angelic protection, astral demons can terrorize people enormously and force a vulnerable person to do horrific things they would never dream of doing. A horde of demons can astrally manipulate the physical world and kill people. The movie, The Fourth Kind, is a docudrama about exactly that. God pulled back the angels from Nome, Alaska, and thousands of demons swarmed in to feast on the horror and terror they provoked in people. They forced one man to kill himself, and another to kill his family and himself. Then, the Shadow Grays in physical ships moved in to investigate these unusual events, and added to the horror by abducting a traumatized child. My guides from God told me that these things were allowed to occur as a warning to humanity about what astral demons can do to people if God chooses to remove their guardian angels.
Regardless of your belief in a higher power or not, to err on the side of safety: intend to always help other people and never harm them. God will be merciful if you are. The End Times have arrived, and only love for your brother and sister will protect you from the rampage of evil that will overtake the world. Lucifer and Satan and all their buddies will be caught in a trap while they're stuffing their faces with terror and horror. Please heed these warnings from spirit.