Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-03-2016, 05:24 PM
Knower

What does it actually mean/feel to be grounded?

Hello,

What does it actually mean to be "grounded"? What does it " feel" like being "grounded"?

I have read the concept of being grounded so many times and even tried the many " ten steps to becoming grounded" tips and so on.

What does it actually feel like to be grounded? - I assume, it is that specific "feeling "that one recognizes that one is actually " grounded".

Can one's higher self and the lot prevent one from becoming "grounded"?

Does being " grounded" mean to be " realistic" of one' s own capabilities and then accept the ongoing situations? I assume to have your feet on your ground and to dream of becoming millionare but never obtain these possibilities to becoming millionare is a good example of being realistic. One might study something however no one wants to hire you because of the short work experience one has.

I have read that being grounded means being in the now and that allows one to be completely concentrated in the task at hand.
Old 03-03-2016, 05:28 PM
Newbie ;)

I think it is a individual experience to what exactly you feel.

when I ground , just grounded without raising vibration, I feel more relaxed, peaceful.
you may not know it , that grounding is supposed to be a sort of protection tool as well so how it works is it make your feel more grounded to the earth (if you do the one I use connecting to the earth through the root center and feet and bring the energy up from the molten core ), and so it empowers your lower auras at least in theory.
I use it in conjunction with bubble with light, and connecting to the heavens before all spiritual work.
Old 03-03-2016, 05:37 PM
Pathfinder
In Aaiyyanism we have the Taatyan symbols that ground the individual to this plane – makes them one with the physical earth and creates an unbreakable bond between humans and the Universal OM. It is like the roots of the tree which binds and nourishes but in Aaiyyanism also keeps one close to this plane of reality rather than the other spiritual planes. As Holmes mentioned - grounding can be used as protection as you are shielded from other planes/dimensions - both good and bad e.g Talas and Lokas.
Old 03-03-2016, 05:38 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLMES
I think it is a individual experience to what exactly you feel.

when I ground , just grounded without raising vibration, I feel more relaxed, peaceful.
you may not know it , that grounding is supposed to be a sort of protection tool as well so how it works is it make your feel more grounded to the earth (if you do the one I use connecting to the earth through the root center and feet and bring the energy up from the molten core ), and so it empowers your lower auras at least in theory.
I use it in conjunction with bubble with light, and connecting to the heavens before all spiritual work.
Why does one need to empoyer one's lower auras? What are these lower auras?
Old 03-03-2016, 05:42 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaiyan
In Aaiyyanism we have the Taatyan symbols that ground the individual to this plane – makes them one with the physical earth and creates an unbreakable bond between humans and the Universal OM. It is like the roots of the tree which binds and nourishes but in Aaiyyanism also keeps one close to this plane of reality rather than the other spiritual planes. As Holmes mentioned - grounding can be used as protection as you are shielded from other planes/dimensions - both good and bad e.g Talas and Lokas.
If one is unable to ground themself, how do they protect themselves from the bad? Isn't higher self's /angels to protect them from the spiritual realm of bad things?
Old 03-03-2016, 05:46 PM
Master
For me it meant actual ground: it took buying property and a house, and creating a grounded place to live and be in life. My life came together after that.
Old 03-03-2016, 05:51 PM
Newbie ;)

yes um

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighter
Why does one need to empoyer one's lower auras? What are these lower auras?

the lower chakras are for me,, the sexual center and the root center.. I think there is a manner of relating the chakras with the 7 layers of the auras.. which is kind of broken up into the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual layers .

the lower auras are the first two layers around the body, it has to do with the physical bodies and everything is related.. like if the emotional body is disrupted , it eventually lowers into the physical aura into the body.

so to empower the chakras and fill all the layers of the aura that you can perceive or visualize is better for a person. it fills up auric holes that happens over time like from perhaps chronic negative thinking,, injuries. to stuff like losing parts of one "soul " in soul retrieval.
you don\t actually lose parts of your soul but parts of your auras that get stuck back there and has to be reclaimed. but that is a something different then grounding.

it is for some of these reason when I ground I picture the molten red energy come up into my body and all around me til I am a big red bubble before I work on my chakras in my visualization. (I now picture myself sitting in the molten core of the earth when I ground ,, it just evolved over time ).
Old 03-03-2016, 06:07 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
For me it meant actual ground: it took buying property and a house, and creating a grounded place to live and be in life. My life fell together after that.
I think your description is what I assume it to be. One needs somewhere to operate from... A place that is yours and provides safety and comfort to know that, regardless of how things are, one can always go back to their house to renergize themselves. If one is sad or had a bad day, going to your house will do the trick to relax yourself and chill out.

One question... Your description, implies a " conditional" grounding... You need a certain thing to become grounded. If you didn't have a place of yours, then you can't be grounded.

Isn't the purpose of grounding to be regardless of how circumstances are?

I mean, give me 100,000 Euros and I will be grounded in the sense of safety, financial safety and ambition. I could work full-time as a trader, continue learning and sharperning my trading skils. All of this requires one thing... Capital.

My current level of "groundness" is very low due to multiple reasons and only money can solve my problems. That is why I am trying to understand whether being "realistic" mentally is the same thing as "grounded" spiritually.

Good post though. Thinking outside the spiritual forums' Box.
Old 03-03-2016, 06:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lighter
One question... Your description, implies a " conditional" grounding... You need a certain thing to become grounded. If you didn't have a place of yours, then you can't be grounded.

Isn't the purpose of grounding to be regardless of how circumstances are?
If I was a Tibetan monk, sure maybe. But I'm just a plain ordinary soul who was lost in life until I found my place to be in the world. Is this the path for everyone? No, just me. That's all I know and think about.
Old 03-03-2016, 06:26 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLMES
the lower chakras are for me,, the sexual center and the root center.. I think there is a manner of relating the chakras with the 7 layers of the auras.. which is kind of broken up into the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual layers .

the lower auras are the first two layers around the body, it has to do with the physical bodies and everything is related.. like if the emotional body is disrupted , it eventually lowers into the physical aura into the body.

so to empower the chakras and fill all the layers of the aura that you can perceive or visualize is better for a person. it fills up auric holes that happens over time like from perhaps chronic negative thinking,, injuries. to stuff like losing parts of one "soul " in soul retrieval.
you don\t actually lose parts of your soul but parts of your auras that get stuck back there and has to be reclaimed. but that is a something different then grounding.

it is for some of these reason when I ground I picture the molten red energy come up into my body and all around me til I am a big red bubble before I work on my chakras in my visualization. (I now picture myself sitting in the molten core of the earth when I ground ,, it just evolved over time ).

If I have understood you correctly regarding the lower auras and the physical body... The outer most auras(layers), for instance emotional and mental auras, if they are in a bad shape, they collapse into the center(the human body) and it becomes a pot of mess due to the mixtures and nothing being kept separate... A example would a chocolate praline.... The outer most part of the chocolate praline is a solid piece of chocolate and the inner most part of the praline, a soft delicious stuffing of a different fruit flavor.

If a chocolate praline didnt have that specific separation , it wouldn't be a chocolate praline. This analogy applies to the auras as well. Is that correct?

The goal is to keep the aura layers separate and not one big mess aura with mixture of all of auras.

Soul retrieval sounds interesting... Can one not ground itself unless all the parts of the aura are in place?