Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-11-2015, 07:11 PM
Newbie ;)

sparkles in the air

many times i see on web people asking about sparkles swirling infront of their eyes, sometimes they see them on clear blue sky, sometimes when they sneeze or lift something heavy, sometimes when they don't sleep for days,... and then they ask doctors about and get funny answers about dead cells flowing through eyes and i don't know how many other funny ideas they get.
i was born seeing energy, i see auras of living beings, energy coming from earth, energy coming from space, i see where sickness comes from, i see blocked chakras and i can heal them, i see twisters of negative energy on places where people are building houses and of course i feel that energy and see future but i don't belong to this world, but since more and more people are seeing energy again i will talk about, there are so many of you blocking your self because of doctors answers, everything is made of those sparkles, body and even mind and you are the source of sparkles, every atom is made of those sparkles and they are filling the space and gathering around everything, around every object, twisting around every living being, they are keeping together material world and every information from material and spiritual world is made of them.
sometimes it looks like they are on your eyes because if you move your head the sparkles will move with you, thats because they are around you, it's your own aura you're looking infront of your eyes but if you look another man sparles around him will not move with your body, ofcourse nothing but a bit of your own energy can be seen when you sneeze, too see creation you have to listen to it.

there is no spoon! spoon is a made up sound used for communication, matrix of signs you call words, we could call it a car instead of spoon, everything is made up and the fact is that the energy transformed into metal and formed into object used for eating could be used for anything else, it could be a part of engine, but people see only spoon, a clear illusion that doesn't exist and they have made their whole world of sounds and signs in their head and now they don't listen the source anymore, when people are thinking they don't look the reality, they look into ther own forehead, they are disconnected, can't feel telepathy, their world is as big as how many sounds and signs they made up, it's very small and isolated.
i promise infinite intelligence and health to everyone of you who will do this.
put spoon infront of you and watch it, watch it until you forget the word spoon, it's made up and it has nothing to do with the reality, it's not in you, the object you are looking will be there when you are gone and you are not the reason for it's creatin, for you its there on it's own, the object will tell you what it is, you will feel it, it doesn't come from your brains, forget every word you have ever been taught, then you will see the truth
Old 27-11-2015, 07:51 PM
Master
" The object you are looking will be there when you are gone "

I can assure you that the object I am looking at now will not be there when I'm gone, it will be gone in 5 mins time.

Fresh cream chocolate cake, yum yum.
Old 28-11-2015, 05:02 PM
Suspended
The sparks you see can be due to temporary low blood pressure from lifting, and sudden standing up as well. A short decrease in blood flow to the brain.
Old 26-10-2016, 03:32 PM
Guide

Agree that it is connected with the blood pressure. My grandfather has the same when he leans forward.