Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-10-2016, 10:23 AM
Guide

I wanna learn about other faiths/beliefs afterlife.

I myself believe in the concept of Heaven and Hell as the afterlife.
In the Grave, we are questioned by Angels about our beliefs.
Old 22-10-2016, 12:45 PM
Lorelyen

This is the place to learn at least something then. There's a whole set of sub-fora dedicated to religions although mine (gnostic) and a few others aren't included except under General Religion.

Old 24-10-2016, 12:02 PM
Suspended
Knower

Death, is a series of changes through which an individual passes.

The souls are immortal and imperishable.
The soul therefore needs to be born again and again till it overcomes its state of dillusion and realizes its completeness.
Old 24-10-2016, 04:36 PM
Deactivated Account
My belief, formed as of my current knowledge:

The Soul has never had contact with this world. Only a thought of the soul was, for a short time in this world, before it(the thought) was changed to the eternal.

The soul is made perfect. The mind needs to learn on How to maintain the eternity (through service to the spirit of the soul)

Reincarnation does not really exists, but can be used as a beginners belief in 'everlasting life', until the mind attains the belief in eternal life.

The soul, is Made of God. Best described as a thought in God's Mind, which never changes.

The man is therefore a creation of the Soul (as well a thought, which now thinks it splitted itself from God), but unlike God and in need of learning on how to Overcome duality.

The world which bodily eyes see is but only a set of thoughts, which gives the World its appearance.

The only thing, which holds the separation between man and God is different thinking and knowing.
Old 25-10-2016, 10:05 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govind
Death, is a series of changes through which an individual passes.

The souls are immortal and imperishable.
The soul therefore needs to be born again and again till it overcomes its state of dillusion and realizes its completeness.

So you think that the soul does not remember previous experiences?
Old 25-10-2016, 10:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared.L
So you think that the soul does not remember previous experiences?

The soul remembers, but for most of us such `memory` of previous incarnations would not be useful to our progress in this life, so it is shielded from us
Old 25-10-2016, 10:27 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
The soul remembers, but for most of us such `memory` of previous incarnations would not be useful to our progress in this life, so it is shielded from us

I think that any experience is useful....especially if you have some lessons to learn and exams to pass from previous lives.
Old 25-10-2016, 03:42 PM
Master
Hi jared, lets say 3 lives ago you murdered your son, trust me that would not help you progress in this life, some things are best forgotten
Old 25-10-2016, 05:37 PM
Deactivated Account
More over all, the past remembered happenings were already purified by God to match his Loving ways.
It means, from your past remains only what is truly loving. The rest does not exist.