Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-10-2016, 06:06 PM
Knower

Don't get discouraged

If you come to a spiritual forum ...any one of them...them you have been prompted to seek answers, and you should take heart in this...it is no small thing.
Let it be a float to keep your head above water when you feel bogged down...when understanding has not yet ripened so to speak.
Many would call this prompting Grace...but I don't want to get caught up in that statement.
That we keep this quest for knowledge is whats most important...like the old adage; if you get bucked off the horse....ya gotta get back on it....keep trying
So give yourself a break, and try not to get discouraged...but at the same time earnestness is crucial for understanding to unfold.

In my unsolicited opinion....keep it stupid simple....get the lay of the land before you jump down a rabbit hole

Love
acorn
Old 07-10-2016, 04:53 AM
Master
Acorn, that is a very heartfelt message.

There are a lot of people who do go to spiritually oriented online forums seeking answers about all sorts of things.
Twice this week on this forum I have noticed that there were posts from new members about suicide and both
times those posts were deleted by SF Admin. The rules here at SF discourages people from posting on that topic,
and it discourages members from advising on that topic.

I want to say to those people don’t become discouraged; as the SF rules state it is better to seek professional
help than get into a discussion here about such raw feelings. There are some topics which may be exacerbated
when discussed in an online forum such as this, and on the other hand there are websites which are setup to
specifically handle such particular topics.

If you do not find the answers you seek here look elsewhere. It is my orientation to look within myself but I respect
that others may have a different orientation. Nonetheless, do not be discouraged; the search for answers is part of
the spiritual journey.
Old 26-10-2016, 10:19 AM
Guide

Thank you for your message. I remember having the same feeling when I started my spiritual journey....