Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-10-2016, 12:49 AM
Knower
The product society doest want

Maybe this post doesnt belong here, maybe the subject is to sensitive to be touched but i write down what i feel hence it is just to see im not alone with that experience.

Its a vulnerable part of myself i put in here, do you know the feeling all your life you have been spiritual, since the day you realized you are a being?

I feel thorn between the spiritual world and the reality we face here in the presence. Ive grown in a very difficult enviroment like many of us have. The pain i faced has made me drift deeper into a world is not to be touched nor bound to any logic. There ive received warmth, love like in the womb of a mother i was carried trough many years of intense physical suffering. Yet i know i have no longer to face such suffering but stil my future is uncertain because of it. For me it is reason to convert the pain into love - light or not being as i experieced of others. It has made my spirit not altered, inside my heart im still the little girl which has to act in the favour of the society as it is pleased. I dont like to please nor to pretend which makes it harder to cope with this world - reality. I dont know what i want, im a free spirit but still bound to oblige.
It is a matter which breaks with every day passing a little piece more of me, i just want to be soul and nothing, ive never pretended to be something im not nor do i want to be someone else. I feel like im the product in the society it was created of their based hate and now im not wanted.

I wish i wouldnt be alone with such feelings.
Old 03-10-2016, 01:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialSphere
Maybe this post doesnt belong here, maybe the subject is to sensitive to be touched but i write down what i feel hence it is just to see im not alone with that experience.

Its a vulnerable part of myself i put in here, do you know the feeling all your life you have been spiritual, since the day you realized you are a being?

I feel thorn between the spiritual world and the reality we face here in the presence. Ive grown in a very difficult enviroment like many of us have. The pain i faced has made me drift deeper into a world is not to be touched nor bound to any logic. There ive received warmth, love like in the womb of a mother i was carried trough many years of intense physical suffering. Yet i know i have no longer to face such suffering but stil my future is uncertain because of it. For me it is reason to convert the pain into love - light or not being as i experieced of others. It has made my spirit not altered, inside my heart im still the little girl which has to act in the favour of the society as it is pleased. I dont like to please nor to pretend which makes it harder to cope with this world - reality. I dont know what i want, im a free spirit but still bound to oblige.
It is a matter which breaks with every day passing a little piece more of me, i just want to be soul and nothing, ive never pretended to be something im not nor do i want to be someone else. I feel like im the product in the society it was created of their based hate and now im not wanted.

Yep, life is pretty tough like that, and within Westernised culture can be a lonesome place, but this is our path and we can't avoid it, so we have to learn to appreciate the little things while letting all the dark clouds blow over, and no one has an easy life, so we're all managing to get by the best way we can - and ultimately enjoying the adventure.
Old 03-10-2016, 12:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

Are you believing that shared suffering is half suffering ? Or Rather that Shared Joy is Doubled Joy ?

Whenever you feel unwanted, then Recognize that whatever makes you feel unwanted is not of God.
And then thank him, without judgement, for wanting you to be Happy.

It is not that you are alone with such feelings. it is, because you have this feelings that the World is following them. And thus you suffer and the world too.
Don't give power to suffering, give power to Joy. and the world will follow, returning to you what you have sow.
Old 25-10-2016, 11:44 PM
Master

We all have to play-act when we are out in society, but I always carve a little time for myself so I can be just me for awhile. It helps me stay true to me. But then, I happen to like being alone.