Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 02-10-2016, 09:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Raising vibration

Hi everyone. How does everyone, or what method do you use or prefer to raise your vibration? Sometimes I don't have time for my full meditations.Everyone is different and uses different personal ways that they feel comfortable with, but I was wondering if anyone would be so kind to share their methods.Sometimes I get down and I feel like I allow things to get to me.Being overly sensitive doesn't help.I am an empath also.xx I truly hope everyone is having a beautiful day, or evening. .
Old 02-10-2016, 11:00 PM
Deactivated Account
What about finding and spending time listening to to certain types of audio stimulation (music)?

I find some Reggae music that's out there can be very uplifting:

Tribal Seeds ~ Right On Time
https://youtube.com/watch?v=OI317qBQSus

Classical music can absolutely have a relaxing and calming/soothing effect on the listener:

Chopin ~ Op. 57 Berceuse
https://youtube.com/watch?v=v1CXY5NHvms

Just the right music (for you) can definitely raise your spirits and promote inner balance and a sense of well-being...

Old 03-10-2016, 12:49 AM
Super Moderator
Music almost always does it for me. But another way is to deliberately let go of everyday thoughts, and go for a walk in a green space, preferably alone in a secluded place (which is safe.)
I have a special woods which loves me, and I love it! I will always feel lifted and renewed if I spend a couple of hours there in quiet-mindedness with the place.
Another thing I do if feeling down at all, is recall my loved ones, and the blessings they gave me when they lived here, and the good times. I thank them, and open my heart (sometimes it feels like petals slowly open to sunshine) to send them my love. I feel their connection and because it's from a finer vibration naturally (they have passed away) -I tune into their energy, and it's always a mutually happy event. After that sort of thing I can't feel down at all, even on a dark grey rainy day.
Old 03-10-2016, 05:07 AM
Knower

For me, if I want to raise my vibration quickly, I won't get out of bed in the morning until I've unscrambled my mind. As soon as I wake up I will focus on my breathing, look around and focus on the walls, ceiling and random objects in the room, observing every detail. I focus on the silence or any noises that may be happening at the time, such as dogs barking, birds chirping, traffic, etc., and I feel the physical sensations in my body. I do this all simultaneously.

This will snap me out of any repetitive negative thinking and put me in a more aware state. I observe my mental state. If I am having negative thoughts and emotions I will immediately try to surrender and release it all and replace it by remembering the feeling of joy and peace. It's an "act as if", "fake it til you make it" thing. I may even say in my mind the opposite of whatever negative emotion I am feeling, such as, "I am happy", "I am at peace". I will say it over and over and really try to feel it and know it fully each time I say it, while still observing everything around me, listening to the sounds and focusing on my breathing.

If that doesn't work and the emotions and thoughts are overpowering me then I completely surrender and let the thoughts and emotions have their way with me without commenting, judging, or running from them. Just observing and feeling it fully. It can be quite painful to do this and almost feels like a piece of you is dying but if you give up control and let it play out it will burn out. Once I stop fighting and fully surrender and it burns out, there will be a great release and freedom and I will be in a higher vibrational state.

At that point I am completely in the moment. Very few thoughts come up and I'm at peace. My whole world changes. This state may last a few minutes or few hours then something will happen to break it. It may be that the negative thoughts and emotions grab hold again or I react in a negative way to someone or something. Whatever the cause I quickly surrender and repeat the above until I am in that state again. I don't beat up on myself for losing that state, I just drop it and start again. I do the same process before I go to bed. I practice this for weeks or months until the state is solidified and it becomes my natural way of being. At that stage the things that could break me out of the higher state before no longer do. By surrendering even further and embracing this state of bliss I can rise into even higher states. There are still new challenges as I rise up. Each new challenge I surrender to and overcome, I rise higher. With each higher state life becomes progressively easier.

It takes work, mental labor as they say but worth it. You can practice this at all times. Every person or situation that causes you suffering is a chance to practice.

Also Emmet Fox's "7 Day Mental Diet" might be fun to try. It's on youtube and the pdf is free on the web to download.
Old 03-10-2016, 03:56 PM
Knower

Nice post Hexagon. I really enjoyed reading it.

I did lots of things and they all worked. It could be as simple as contemplating the beauty of nature or doing things I enjoyed doing. But what I discovered is that doing one particular activity (such as meditation) would after a while lose its appeal and wouldn't raise my vibration any more. I think it was a way of source telling me to move on and try to discover source itself.

Thus, thinking about source/God all the time which I found I could do in all situations not only raised my vibration but took me on a journey to source. Here thinking about source would involve getting rid of negative thoughts as soon as they arise. At the beginning this was quite difficult but it got easier with time and eventually solidified into a natural state. My mind is then constantly focused on source/God and my vibration would rise higher and remain high all the time unless I gave in to a negative emotion such as expressing anger towards someone. This would cause a dramatic fall in my vibration and it would take time to bring it back to where I was before.

I would learn not to do that negative thing again and my vibration would get progressively higher. Being aware of one's feelings is also necessary. For example, if I feel proud for any reason I would recognize it and quickly humble myself in my mind. This would apply to all negative feelings that people have.

There is a quality underlying all of this and that is surrender as Hexagon pointed out. Surrender is necessary to the whole process because we are being guided whether it be by God/source/ higher self or advanced ETs. So each time I am doing something positive, whether it be getting rid of a negative thought or helping someone I am surrendering to that higher guidance to change myself and get closer to the light. This raises the vibration and creates additional feelings of peace, joy, happiness, love, compassion and, in higher states, bliss. Then everything is possible.

So, IMO connecting to the source in our hearts is the best way to raise one's vibration and is a never-ending process.

Last edited by seekerAK : 03-10-2016 at 06:31 PM.
Old 04-10-2016, 12:11 AM
Newbie ;)

THANK YOU ALL for you wonderful input.Just reading the comments uplifted me and definitely raised my vibration. All wonderful answers, as I do enjoy beautiful music, but Hexagon222 and SeekerAK your posts knocked it out of the ballpark with me.I am trying, which does take work, to be connected and find the Creator in everything, because the Creator IS in everything and everyone..Sometimes my situations get the best of me, and I know I have to just surrender sometimes and get into a non-resistant state.I try to connect with Source within me..But when I am in a defeated state, I just can't get there at times, and I know I just need to let go and let and get in that state of non-resistance and surrender everything to the Creator."His ways are ingenious, His methods are sure, let God take up the burden"..I think that was by Florence Scovel Shinn.. :) xx
Old 04-10-2016, 12:47 AM
Emmet Fox and Florence Scovel-Shinn being quoted here...YAY!

Haven't heard of her...buy, "The Game of Life and How to Play it"!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-10-2016, 03:57 AM
Suspended

For myself when I'm feeling low I'll listen to soothing music like Smooth Jazz or Downtempo, or music that makes me feel happy such as Christmas music (I listen to it all year round, Haha! )...

I also love to get outside in nature...Either taking walks to help clear my head or simply relaxing outside in a comfortable chair...As long as I'm out in nature it helps me reconnect to Spirit and relieves the stress of "mundane" worldy things (like work and bills, LOL!)...

Soaking in a hot bath with Epsom salts and a soothing bath oil or bubble bath helps bunches...It's helps me clear my head and I visualize the days annoyances/aggravations leaving my body and evaporating into nothingness...
Old 09-10-2016, 11:00 PM
Master
Raising your vibration = doing anything that makes you feel uplifted.

When I feel down I have a tendency to want to engage in things that don't pick me up, but that meet me vibrationally, perpetuating the feeling of being down. You can consciously choose to not do that. I listen to beautiful classical music, I have some downloaded guided meditations I sometimes do, I dance, I light a candle to name a few.
Old 26-10-2016, 11:41 AM
Suspended
Knower

you can do meditation to raise your vibrations, if you don't have time for it, you can do it by doing some other work also as at time of travelling etc. It's up to you how you manage but do the things in which you are interested, you will feel relaxed and energized.