Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 18-04-2014, 12:17 PM
7he4uthor

Important Mind Science

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI9s...id=P-oymuXMVXU
Old 18-04-2014, 04:40 PM
Master
"You've been living in a dream world, Neo"..."A prison for your mind"

The Matrix 1999

Regarding "the Movie"... The Ingterrogation Scene, freeze frame analysed.

"Some personal information can be seen on Thomas Anderson's "criminal record" that Agent Smith glances at when he interrogates Neo: ...Neo's place of birth is "Lower Downtown, Capitol City" ...Seconds later a photocopy of his passport can be seen. There the place of his birth is CAPITAL CITY USA, his date of birth is the 13th of September 1971,
the passport was issued on the 12th of September 1991 and will expire on

the 11th of September 2001." (9/11)

Yet, the movie was released two years prior, in 1999

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/trivia

Red Pill, Blue Pill ~1, 2, 3

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 03-05-2014, 12:50 AM
Master
Hello 7he4author.
Just wondering, is this a conspiracy theory on a conspiracy theory?
Or is there something else you wish to say?
Old 23-05-2014, 11:59 AM
Knower
That is no coincidence, or is it? The Matrix movie was created by a very imaginative mind, and a mind like that is possibly the same kind of mind that makes prophecies...its a case of does fiction become fact because someone takes an imaginative idea and makes it work...obviously right? The creative writing was years before so must have influenced the inventor huh...or maybe the guy who wrote the science fiction was dreaming of the future to come up with it in the first place...so whos the real inventor? I believe thats a bit "chicken or egg".
If you think the guy who dreamed it up wasnt prophesising, he is the inventor yes?
Or is prophecy fullfilled because we are aware of them and make it happen in just the same way?

It is possible that, as alot if people dreamed warnings of 9/11 they manifested it? Or did they predict it?
I am a conspiracy fan myself, but my mind is overactive alot, It seems to me that the date in the matrix was possibly from the subconcious mind of a prophet as most sci fi writers actually end up sci fact writers just years before the fact.
Can anyone help me with this chicken egg theory