Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 27-03-2011, 02:27 AM
Symbelle

moldavite drained?

Hello

So I've been wearing a small moldavite pendant (with peridots as well) for the last 4 years. Initially, while I was in the store and held it it gave me a rush, felt light-headed, but no malaise, quite the contrary.. I walked out of the store but returned two days later to buy it; the stone was calling to me. From the day I held it, it acted as a catalyst for many positive changes and opportunities to occur in my life.

A couple of years ago I started to year an onyx ring or a hematite bracelet in order to ground the energies ( I was feeling a bit light headed). With that combination everything was peachy...

As of late, however, I feel as if my stone is tired, drained, and I feel as if I've lost my path, I feel disconnected from my path. The things that it had opened me up to/helped me achieve, and I had worked so hard on, no longer impassion me.

Physically the stone looks the same. My question is: is it possible to drain a moldavite?

Thanks in advance for your replies.
Old 27-03-2011, 02:49 AM
glpoisson

Try clearing the stone and energetically cleaning it.

The feeling I get is that it has served its energetic purpose in your life and it is time for you to move on to other energies. One way to test this is to go to a shop and hold another piece of Moldavite. If the energies you felt originally do not manifest and you feel no draw to the stone it means that your energies have changed to the point where other stones would benefit you more at this state of your growth.
Old 27-03-2011, 03:49 AM
Master
Maybe clease it but I'm getting the feeling that energetically the stone has served you and you need to move on from it, not give it away or anthing, keep it, but I feel that you need a different stone.........however eventually you'll use your moldavite again. Hope that helps, and I think Gl is saying the same thing I'm trying to say.
Spiritlite.
Old 27-03-2011, 04:46 AM
SunMist

I have a few stones I wear 24 hours a day in jewelry. I chose them with great care a few years ago, but now it's as if they have become part of my energy field so I no longer notice the same effects. My idea for you (and for me) is at a quiet time in life where there's no big life events going on set the stones aside for a week or two, cleanse well of course, and pick them up again. The results should tell us something!
Old 27-03-2011, 08:14 AM
sparrow

I had to stop using moldavite because I kept feeling sick whenever I held it for a few hours. I tried cleansing in moonlight, sunlight and salt water but it had the same result.
Old 27-03-2011, 09:00 PM
Master
Great advice , I have a feeling it just needs a good clean xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparrow
I had to stop using moldavite because I kept feeling sick whenever I held it for a few hours. I tried cleansing in moonlight, sunlight and salt water but it had the same result.
May be you need a stronger grounding stone to ground it's energy . Just a thought espcially if you are attracted to it . On the otherhand may be it's not the rght crystal for you at the moment .

I must admit I haven't been wearing my moldavite jewellry for a while it's good to have a change x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.

Last edited by Topaz : 27-03-2011 at 10:49 PM.
Old 27-03-2011, 09:52 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparrow

Sounds like it's energy is just not right you you now. Let it rest and come back to it in a while.
Old 27-03-2011, 09:53 PM
Ascender
@Symbelle, I agree with those who say it needs a good cleansing and, perhaps, a bit of rest.
Old 28-03-2011, 12:25 AM
Symbelle

You guys are great! Thanks for the input. From the very beginning I aimed for a day when its energies would become seated in my chakras. I think maybe the first loop in the spiral is complete (because for me evolution is an ascending spiral), and should work with another stone (or herb?! ... this is just something that my inner voice told me as I'm writing this).

And so I will cleanse it and put it away for a while. .. until it calls me again. Incidentally I like to put it inside the loop of my hematite bracelet when I take my jewelry off at night. I feel like it protects it.

Thanks once again.
Old 28-03-2011, 03:20 PM
Master
Good for you Symbelle xoxox
Spiritlite.