Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-11-2010, 09:54 PM
Master
All I can say is that animals are so wise and are just so spiritual and natural it's a beautiful thing when things like this happen.
Spiritlite.
Old 29-11-2010, 08:59 PM
lonelymagpie

Hi guys

Yes I fully agree with you all. Its a truly magical experience when they appear, almost as if they have taken some time out from their busy schedule to grace me with their presence LOL. Its a blessed feeling and it makes me feel very special. I thoiught I would keep you updated too with regards to them appearing only when my husband is either just about to come home from work or two weeks later when he is about to return to work. WELL, he got a call from his work saying he should fly back in probably a week later than anticipated and GUESS WHAT no magpie on his usual schedule. Its as if they know before he does LOL. So he's due to fly back next week so I shall keep you all posted if they appear OR if he gets another call to delay matters and if so WILL THE MAGPIES APPEAR OR WILL THEY NOT LOL. It certainly keeps me entertained but somehow they ALWAYS know when he's about to return or leave again.

Luv n light to you all xxxx
Old 29-11-2010, 09:08 PM
Lostgirl

Thats amazing :) I cant wait to hear what they do x
Old 27-12-2010, 06:29 AM
lonelymagpie

Hi all

This is an update to my "Tale of two magpies". The last time my magpies visited me (well I think they are for my husband really) was around 6 weeks ago. As I said they only ever visit when my husband is about to go to work for two weeks or they arrive the day after he arrives home after his two weeks working away. Anyway, he has been rained off due to the weather and has been home for about six weeks. No magipies in sight. THEN he got a call to say he was to go back to work for his usual two weeks leaving on Monday 27 December. Well, yep you guessed it, a magpie appeared on Christmas Day of all days and Boxing Day too. How awesome is this. Usually the magpies only stay for about five minutes or so but this time for the two days the magpie (only one this time) stayed for around a hour or so and came back three times each day. Dont know if there is any significance in that but it was awesome to see him again. Needless to say my husband went away today (27 December and we havent seen the magpie(s). I am sure they will return when he comes back in two weeks time. I shall keep you all updated. Luv n light to you xxxxx
Old 27-12-2010, 10:07 AM
Happyheart

Hi Lonelymagpie,

I live in Oz too, and I just wanted to tell you how much I love your story. I have no answers for you, but am also a maggie lover, so your tale made me happy.

Mike bike mentioned that he only sees them as solitary birds, I don't know about other countries, but here it is seldom the case. We have couples of maggies that stick together, and in nesting season bring their offspring, usually one, sometimes twins, to meet us. They are such caring parents, seemingly running around endlessly, finding food for their squawking babies. They're also very social, and we have one that sits on our fence and regales us with lots of different bird calls. He is a great mimic, and does a barking dog and an ambulance siren.

keep us posted, this is a lovely story

xxxlove Happyheart
Old 27-12-2010, 10:23 PM
lonelymagpie

HI Happyheart

Lovely to hear from you and a fellow Ozzy (though originally I am from UK but emigrated about four years ago now). I just love magpies either singley or in pairs. However just recently only one has returned and as we speak at this moment he is outside in my garden looking in through the glass doors at me as if to say "hurry up and feed me". LOL. Anyway, my husband left yesterday for his two weeks on stint and for the first time the magpie has come back when he's not been here. As I said before they usually only come when hubby is due back or due to leave but this time its different. I feel maybe they are trying to say that "nothing is as black and white as it seems" as to be honest we have so much stuff going on in our heads at the moment and its maybe a sign that all will turn out okay if we just let go a bit more you know. Anyway, just wanted to share this with you. Luv n light xxxx