Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-02-2022, 10:25 PM
Guide

Wild boars

This night I dreamed that the whole city was overrun with wild boars. They didn't attack me but I kept running and found a higher ground, an appartment where my parents lived in my dream. Looking down from the balcony I could see people running in all directions and boars running everywhere.
I thought we were safe because we were high up but a bloodied wolf manages to reach the balcony but did nothing. My parents were scared of it but I petted it and wanted my parents to see it meant no harm despite its' scary looks.

No idea what my dreams means but the feeling of seeing the boars running wild, it felt so real to me.
Old 25-02-2022, 03:56 PM
Seeker

I don't even have to dream about it. When i go outside at peak hour, i see nothing but boars.

I know, I know. It's not funny.

Well, switching from the boars to another animal for a moment: I once dreamed a black panther was excitingly sniffing around my body, pushing with its head and so on. I think it was sexually excited. Then suddenly a figure emerged a bit further. The panther didn't notice the figure. The master clapped his hand and startled the panther so that he flew/jumped against the wall on the other side of the room. That's gotta hurt.
Old 25-02-2022, 07:46 PM
Guide

I dreamt of a panther once. In my dream I noticed that one was lying under my chair. I tried to touch it and pulled my hand back quickly but it did nothing. Then I could touch it and stroke it. It wouldn't hurt me but I also noticed that other people were scared of it.
That's a recurring thing in my dreams. Me petting dangerous animals that don't hurt me.
Old 05-04-2022, 09:05 AM
Pathfinder

The wild boars represent the uncivilised or untamed emotions of people or perhaps yourself. The lone injured wolf perhaps symbolising the feeling of being hurt and separated from the pack. It maybe that you are acknowledging your own feelings of separation and hurt and willing to face them as on petting the wolf.. maybe