Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 03-11-2022, 08:00 AM
asearcher

Front door painting of an animal

had this dream where I was outside some 1 floor possible wooden homes and I looked at one, and it's front door had a painting of an animal, and I could not tell if it was real or imagine. I could be wrong but to me it looked like a head of a bear. Then from nowhere was this chest there for my head (me standing up, and I guess the chest-person too) to rest but it was trained chest version so it was not so comfortable, no cushy feeling at all, complaining here, and I woke up. Felt as if the pumped up chest was there to give comfort. So silly really. My dreams are just so silly at times, feel as if I need to apologize, LOL.

I've googled and can not find anything real as in history of front doors being painted on with animals or anything else so I am thinking then it is symbolic or do anyone know where this has happened?
Old 03-11-2022, 05:05 PM
Yaoughta

Doors represent gateways to things. In this case, it is the entrance of a house. A bear can mean lots of different things and it could also be a play on words. Opening the door might be too much to "bear". Are you considering doing something but are not sure about it? This might be a sign. However, bears also represent strength and ferociousness. So being on the door could indicate your house is well guarded or that you're a tough cookie and a lot to handle when people come to your home. Only you as the dreamer would be able to figure it out. As for the chest and chest person, I'm not sure I understand what you're referring to here.
Old 04-11-2022, 05:55 PM
asearcher

Thank you so much, yes I am considering something. I've heard I can be cocky but don't know if that counts for me being a tough cookie, LOL, but yes I am very firm these days on not letting in the wrong person in our lives and keeping the wrong people out and me being on the same page on that as someone else. Looking out for my own well being these days and am not so self sacrificing anymore just because it would be more convenient for others. I'm done with that, too high of a price to pay.

I am not sure of the chest either, LOL. Maybe in the future I will have it figured out. It was the feeling though as if this was an old village of some kind and that the chest belonged to someone who lived in that old village and was some kind of protector, someone who understood, had no sexual undertone in it whatsoever even if it was a bare chest appearing out of nowhere.