Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-11-2013, 02:48 PM
kcf1974

seeking guidance

Hello everyone. I have just begun awakening. I have always been fascinated with paranormal. and interested in psychic abilities. I have always had a very strong will and was very independent when it came to my thinking. I started learning about meditation, and honestly for 2 weeks I wasn't sure I was accomplishing anything. I was just trying to practice visions and trying to open my 3rd eye. I think I have tried this like 4 or 5 times. and was flooded with brilliant white and red colors that were moving similar to a kaleidoscope. just shifting in and out of geometric patterns. happily that I had gotten results. I got ready for bed. Within seconds of getting comfortable. I couldn't move. I began to feel tingling at my feet and it slowly progressed up my body. I was very nervous, but not scared because the tingling also brought me goose bumps. Which I felt everytime I released a block, and I associate them as good. Okay I was still unable to move and felt this energy scan my entire body I think it went from toe to head like 2 or 3 times. Then suddenly I felt as if I was floating, just hovering. I closed my eyes then it felt like I was rotating like the hand of a clock I started to spin. In order for that to happen my body would have rotated through a wall. I open my eyes again to see if I really moved. As soon as I saw my body still on my bed I dropped and was back to normal. I asked a friend of mine that is also going through awakening and she pointed me towards astral projection. But everything I've seen shows this happening when sleeping or close to sleep I was wide awake. though not scared I was very nervous. I actually ate dead food again to try to slow this down, so I may learn about it before experiencing it again. Again any articles I find have people discussing how hard this is and it taking many, many tries and maybe gaining baby steps. I did not try this it just happened. I hoping someone knowledgeable in this could just offer sound advise. this Astral Projecting seems like it should be for someone advanced. I have not gotten comfortable with meditation and visualization yet. Please anyone?
Old 03-11-2013, 03:06 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum . Some people astral project by accdent , or with only a small effort , some people , like me , spend a lot of time trying but dont get too far . I am not sure what "dead food " is or how it could effect ones ability to astral project . Over the years many books have been written on a.p. by Robert Monroe , D.Sutphen , W. Bulhman , and many more . Obe4u has a free book you can down load , astral pulse has a book and methods posted as stickies . I can post more if asked .
http://obe4u.com/
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/
p.s. Erin has some blogs on a.p.
http://www.erinpavlina.com/