Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-11-2012, 05:58 PM
Guide

Quote:
The more you stress about it the more you will confuse yourself and close yourself up. Relax and be patient. Also ask yourself if it truly is important to know who it was, as no matter who it was should not change the magic of your experience IMO

Thanks. I think that is the problem. I went downstairs to eat lunch and had a major deja vu moment. Like it was so definitive it made me stop everything and kind of...slow down. Then I went to the restroom and a song was playing that said something like don't worry we're looking down at you etc. And I felt less irritated. LOL

I suppose why I want to know WHO is because I want to prove my intuition as correct. I am always second guessing myself. But therein lies the problem ;P

I'm going to put it in the back of my mind for now.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 06:33 AM.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:32 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
Sandalphon is one of the two brothers, who decided to transcend into the material plane as humans and upon entering death, or the spiritual realm, they decided to become archangels. The other one being metatron of course.

Metatron is older than Sandalphon, who is his younger brother. They are like cousins in flesh, but brothers in spirit. Which is an odd mix for an archangel.

Sandalphon is young! He predates the universe just as does every other being in existence! You're silly! He is a master of Time, that's what you're picking up on. Just don't be silly lol

That's not what I heard from them When I asked who they were they painted quite a different story.

Not every being predates this universe - some of the souls wandering were created within it. God is still in the process of creating beings, some of them are very young, others, have come from other universes, from the multiverse, into this one when it was created.

Sandalphon is more than the master of time. He and metatron are the originator of our universe. The information about him being human (metatron too) is a myth. He and metatron form two halves of a whole facet of god, and that facet of god is the prime mover, the creator, from which our universe sprang in the form of a thought. That thought then became matter, and matter is what makes the body of God. Simply put, at their highest expression the beings I know as sandalphon and metatron (who introduced themselves this way to me) are actually one soul, and that one soul is a cosmic body, the cosmic body being the material and non material universe.

Like our bodies are a microcosm - their body is the macrocosm which allows every expression of creation within the universe to take place. Not only can they control vibration and matter to visit anywhere in the lower densities in material form, they are literally THE UNIVERSE. The body of...the universe. They're actively involved in guiding their baby gods - us - who are learning our trade from within the body of God.

Imagine that God is pregnant with a billion baby Gods, all living within his/her body until we're old enough to be born as babies, at which point we grow up and become like God ourselves.

THAT is the picture I've channelled. So far.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:39 AM
Master
Quote:
...ask yourself if it truly is important to know who it was, as no matter who it was should not change the magic of your experience IMO

This is just what I was going to say. Who this is is a small matter compared to developing a relationship of love and communication. Most likely the name will become obvious later, when s/he's ready.

Xan

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 06:33 AM.
Old 07-11-2012, 02:54 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
This is just what I was going to say. Who this is is a small matter compared to developing a relationship of love and communication. Most likely the name will become obvious later, when s/he's ready.

Xan

I now agree and am not going to be trying so hard.
Old 07-11-2012, 03:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
Sandalphon is one of the two brothers, who decided to transcend into the material plane as humans and upon entering death, or the spiritual realm, they decided to become archangels. The other one being metatron of course.

Metatron is older than Sandalphon, who is his younger brother. They are like cousins in flesh, but brothers in spirit. Which is an odd mix for an archangel.

Sandalphon is young! He predates the universe just as does every other being in existence! You're silly! He is a master of Time, that's what you're picking up on. Just don't be silly lol

Wow Enlightener, that comment is a little rude.....

Last edited by Dragonfly1 : 07-11-2012 at 05:05 AM.
Old 07-11-2012, 03:36 AM
Guide

Hey guys please no arguments or name calling on this thread. I just wanted to know an answer and get some insight, and it's gotten. Thanks.