Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 31-10-2012, 12:26 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
I have an idea in my head that Jesus is linked as Apollo (or as an aspect of Apollo). It is very possible that the ArchAngels has been taken into the Angels Panteon or there is also the possibility that old stories of the gods has been re-written just with ArchAngel names (or a mix of it all ). I have read one text from the book of Enoch that was a re-write of the four Titans: Hyperion, Koios, Iapetos and Krios just as ArchAngels. I see Michael in different forms and in one of them I see him quite similar to the Egyptian gods Horus and Ra. Something tells me that Belén-Marie might have some luck with the Sumerian Mythologies (don't know why that comes into my head as I know nothing about it). It is just a stray thought from a sometimes very strange mind.

The titans are similar to archangels in greek mythology. I like that you named the four titans :)

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 06:33 AM.
Old 31-10-2012, 12:27 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneness
I read the book Messages from Michael, and in there it said that Michael is actually a sort of collective consciousness and not an actual being.

Not true, and yet, true. Archangels are a collective conscious within the angelic realm. Michael, as are the other archangels, disparate entities, and yet, they are all one "be-ing".
Old 31-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Michael is both a collective consciousness and an individual being.

Michael is very old. He once told me he was about 11th density, which means he's one dimension off full realisation of himself as a creative God – like our God. He also told me there's no way for him to explain the science to me, but that he's already one, energetically, with everything that is.

When souls are created, they come into existence from a “parent” soul. Usually 12 souls, they're intimately joined energetically. Those 12 are split into pairs, twin flames, (6 predominantly male energies to 6 predominantly female). That group is energetically, literally a collective. The links between them are unbreakable. When the group is in the higher densities together, as Michael's is, they are basically one being. When half the group descend, the energetic bonds remain, unbroken, but the descended souls forget and believe they're separate.

Michael is so old that his collective has gone far past the need to incarnate over and over again – but that doesn't mean he doesn't still retain individuality. Actually individuality is vital, that's how God creates more 'baby' Gods and how the multiverse propagates itself.

The benefit of being 'up there' in the higher densities is that you CAN have both! It's like when you're four and you learn to write your name before you go to school. Michael went off to school and figured out quantum physics, but he still writes his name sometimes! What's more, Michael can descend at will through the densities...to come visit us as his individual self...without forgetting he's part of a collective!

I love how much you know about this guy ;)
Old 31-10-2012, 02:34 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
The titans are similar to archangels in greek mythology. I like that you named the four titans :)

One might state that we are all quite similar though not walking on the same path therefore creating diversity Yes I named those Titans because their myth was exactly the same (or at least very similar) as those called ArchAngels in the book of Enoch. First I had one attach the name of the Titan Krios to me. Then another attached the name of the ArchAngel that equated with Krios (with no indication that it should even be an ArchAngel as it was described to be in the book of Enoch). Then I read the account in the book of Enoch and it was similar to the one I had read in Greek Mythology. So it is quite possibly that the Titans and other Primeval Gods of the Greek Pantheon has been adopted into other Pantheons as ArchAngels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoi.com
In this myth the brothers apparently personified the great pillars which occur in near-Eastern cosmologies holding heaven and earth apart, or sometimes the whole cosmos aloft.
Old 31-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Krystalle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Michael went off to school and figured out quantum physics, but he still writes his name sometimes! What's more, Michael can descend at will through the densities...to come visit us as his individual self...without forgetting he's part of a collective!

yeah i agree! love working with him <3
Old 31-10-2012, 03:49 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Then another attached the name of the ArchAngel that equated with Krios (with no indication that it should even be an ArchAngel as it was described to be in the book of Enoch).

Sometimes my head is upside-down so thinking back I am sure if they were called ArchAngels in the Book of Enoch or if it was first later some "gave" them the title of ArchAngel

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 06:34 AM.
Old 31-10-2012, 08:44 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneness
I read the book Messages from Michael, and in there it said that Michael is actually a sort of collective consciousness and not an actual being.

I've heard from other sources that the collective known as Michael, is not actually the same being as the Archangel Michael. They just share the same name.

But who really is to say for sure, since there are so many different beliefs spread out amongst millions of people around the world. I personally think that the spirit world kind of tailor fits itself to reflect the things we are each willing to believe. So therefor everyone can be correct with their own beliefs, but to a point. The Universe and all its inhabitants are a vast mystery, that may never fully be solved by those still in the physical world.

But as far as Michael's appearance goes. Sometime last year there was another thread going around about this same subject. And a great many people were reporting pretty much very similar features. For the most part, he always seems to have some shade of blond hair, though usually medium blond to dark blond, which is either long or short, sometimes curly, wavy or straight. As far as I know, his eyes are always reported as being very blue. And myself and many others have also noticed that he has a very long sharp Roman type nose. If you've ever seen Disney's Tarzan character, his nose is like that. And his overall appearance does seem to vary greatly, as it's already been described in this thread. I've actually seen him looking like several of those descriptions, but the basic facial features I've mentioned always seemed to be there. However, I think it would be something to see him with dark hair like someone else mentioned since I'm more partial to dark hair myself, lol.