Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-04-2013, 07:09 PM
reikinurse

True Izzyga, and good advice
Old 18-04-2013, 12:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbeyWilcox
I'm new to crystal work - well, sort of new. When I was like 12 I bought a bunch of little stones from a shop at a mall. I loved them but I lost them because I'm awful at keeping track of them. I remember being really comforted by their presence.

Anyway, I'm looking for crystals or stones that I can use to:

- improve clairaudience
- discern truths from lies, or gain clarity
- balance my chakras
- help me with schoolwork
- protect myself from energy vampires (i.e. my sister)

Any recommendations?

Moldavite, moldavite, moldavite, and more moldavite. It pretty much does just about everything you listed. I can't say so much for helping you with your schoolwork or protecting you from energetic vampirism but it will definitely be one of if not the most efficient stones at improving clairaudience, discerning truth from lies and gaining clarity, and balancing the chakras. Moldavite is most known to work on the heart chakra due to it's green coloration but it has been noted to work well on the third eye and crown chakra as well. But I can say for a fact that Moldavite works on all of the chakras just as well as it works on the ones it is known for. The only downfall is Moldavite isn't cheap and runs at roughly 5-15$ a gram depending on the locality, size, color, and quality. If you do decide to buy Moldavite I will more than happily direct you to the best places to buy it and I am even willing to help you select a piece, of course with you picking for yourself but I will let you know what pieces are the best value for your money. With stones that are valuable unfortunately a lot of people get ripped off and spend their money on a low-grade piece for high-grade prices. So I am willing to ensure that doesn't happen with you if you end up deciding Moldavite is right for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzyga
Moldavite combined with Nuummite would be good for improving clairaudience (more so if the gift is strong in you). Labradorite or Herkimer Diamonds are also good for that.

Moldavite also works well for balancing chakras. Clear quartz clusters also have a positive effect on chakras.

Citrine, Hematite, and Amethyst can help with concentration.

Hematite is also a great protection stone.

I couldn't agree anymore with you Izzy! Moldavite and Nuummite are my most used stones actually. One thing I have to say about Hematite is that 90% of the stuff on the market isn't real Hematite. It is Magnetite which is a cheaper magnetic version of Hematite. It's pretty much accepted in the metaphysical world to call Magnetite Hematite when in fact it isn't the exact same thing as real Hematite. There are a few sources of authentic Hematite online but Magnetite is still useful whether it truly be Hematite or not. But Moldavite and Nuummite sound like the best combination of stones for what the OP asked. They are by far my most used and favorite stones!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzyga
lol I don't think that is true at all. Moldavite only brings needed change to a persons life. So some people may perceive it as messing up their lives, but in all reality it may be what they needed to grow spiritually. Plus besides that you're still pretty young so you have plenty of time to adjust to any changes moldavite would bring you.

Yup! Moldavite basically brings forth anything that is blocking the user from spiritual growth/advancement. Usually those issues are deep-seeded things that the person has long shoved down deep inside of their subconscious and ignored due to the fact that they make the person feel vunerable, uncomfortable, or a combination of both. So I will say from personal experience that when it does bring these things to surface it is very easy for a person to view it as a negative change, but without a doubt if you gather up enough strength and courage and face the issue that the Moldavite made surface it will end up being a positive change and you will grow vastly. Moldavite brings things to the surface in an incredibly rapid and almost brutal manner. It doesn't sugar-coat it, it doesn't baby you, and it doesn't do it in a slow manner where you can deal with it piece by piece. It brings the entire issue to the surface at once where you must deal with it at face value, but what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger and that is exactly what will happen if you allow yourself to be strong enough to deal with the issue once and for all. In my own personal experience after less than a week it brought an issue I had been ignoring for years to the surface, I attempted to ignore it and it went away for a couple days and then the Moldavite brought it right back to the surface again in an even more obvious manner. So thankfully I realized what was occurring and I dealt with the issue once and for all and it has helped me grow at an incredible rate. The Moldavite has helped me so much I cannot even begin to put in into words. Not to mention Moldavite is one of the only stones that works on ALL of the chakras, increases psychic abilities, and aids in spiritual growth. I think of Moldavite as a jack of all trades stone but instead of being average at everything it is incredibly powerful at almost everything it does. There are only a few metaphysical properties that Moldavite doesn't possess such as protection and a few others.
Old 18-04-2013, 11:51 PM
ZechariahBenDovid

I'd start with clear quartz, amethyst, rose quartz, blue lace agate, tiger eye, unakite, amazonite, lapis lazuli, zoisite, and hematite and go from there. Have a dowser check your chakras and see if there are any out of balance. If there are, get stones that will help the imbalance. If not, I feel like carrying a piece of lapis lazuli in my pocket all the time with a natural un tumbled wand of quartz crystal as an amplifier helps keep them in balance.
Old 19-04-2013, 05:27 PM
AbbeyWilcox

WOW I thought this thread died lol thanks everyone for the help!