Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-07-2015, 01:30 AM
Seeker

Garnet bringing up anger

I'm a capricorn who is drawn to garnet, but when I wear it, I feel like I lose my temper more and have feelings of anger. I read this was meant to help with anger. Is this helping release issues or is it not suitable for me?
Old 20-07-2015, 02:14 AM
Deactivated Account

Garnet is my stone too. The majority of them are synthetics ( man made). I hardly ever see garnets in a metaphysical store.

Red is fire. Like all objects, you may want to give it a good cleansing, maybe even it bless it.
Old 21-07-2015, 03:33 PM
Master
I have a garnet and it gives me so much energy i cant handle all of it.

I dont have anger issues with it, i guess it's not the same for everyone.

Maybe its bringing the anger up so you can work on it .

Not sure

O yes were can i get what stone works with my starsign a link if you are so kind PLEASE

I am born 11 april if that help

Good luck with the garnet
Old 21-07-2015, 04:38 PM
Master
It's working with you. The energy of red garnet is a strong grounder making you feel in the present now. At first I found the energy to be too strong but when I relaxed I realised that it was one of my favourite crystals . Good luck .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 22-07-2015, 12:00 AM
Master
Garnet can be too strong for people (it is a strong, fiery stone). If you already got quite some fire in you, stress, anxiety or just personality, it can be that way, just too much.
Go for a somewhat gentler stone, one that doesn't whip up the extra fire. Red Jasper can be a good alternative.
Old 22-07-2015, 01:23 AM
Ascender
The "anger" is really creative energy. Garnet attracts this. If not used in any way creative, be it writing, singing, painting, planning, crafts work, ect then its going to simmer and make you feel aggressive. You need to use this energy, either creatively or through healing.

What type of garnet is it? Some are green coloured.
Old 22-07-2015, 03:06 PM
Pathfinder
Howlite is to help with anger and others anger towards you. Try different stones
Old 25-07-2015, 12:41 AM
Seeker

It's the red stuff. Strange Howla Dark you mention creativity. I am a hobby artist.
Old 29-07-2015, 06:43 AM
Fossphase

Color

I've found Garnet to be ... mature. Like a mature personality, or the sense of "mature" themes in a story/play, or a "mature" older woman.

In this phase of my life, I really don't feel like I'm there yet to handle or really make use of this stone. But I own a lovely gem-quality one that I purchased at a rock show, and I'd love to love it because I do need work with my root chakra. I also love how dark and rich the coloration is.