Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 07-11-2011, 06:50 PM
northstar

thank you everyone for your responses (huggs)... it certainly gives one pause to think... lately i have felt the guardian levels gathering... even though doing case scenarios is what i do, i try to keep balanced and not read too much into things... i just have to see how it plays out... its just... well... you know (chuckle)... hmm...
Old 14-11-2011, 05:05 AM
decamonos

I've had a similar experience... I had a vision, we were all in a car going down the road... a storm cloud behind us.... a gas station and we decided to wait out what looked to be a bad storm... the sky caught fire, and entities of darkness surrounded us.... thats all I remember of it.
Old 02-12-2011, 06:12 PM
northstar

wow... interesting deca...
Old 02-12-2011, 06:18 PM
northstar

ok... dec 2... last nights dream was us crossing a huge gorge on a rope, and my guide was behind me... he slipped and i reached my hand out to pull him up... then we were across...

we all gathered around a rock that was serving as a table and i set my pages down... (for those that remember the handwritten 7-8 pages of my heaven)... my (now) male guardian reached down and picked them up saying... 'i'll tell them he's ready'... and i awoke...
Old 02-12-2011, 06:36 PM
Master
Fascinating, will there be more to tell about your dreams lately, ns?

Old 02-12-2011, 06:43 PM
northstar

thats the only one that was seemingly significant since the thread started, the rest were just the everyday hanging out together in my dreams dreams... i'll keep you posted (chuckle... so to speak)... my ear is to the ground listening to the news for that one thing that is out of place... and see how it plays out (smile)...
Old 14-12-2011, 05:31 PM
northstar

first case scenario... last nite i saw the 'child' again... mankinds new genetic strain that i met oh so many years ago... i leaned down and listened as well as i could, but i could only hear him say 'do everything he says' (my guardian)...

in other words... no end of the world or lifting of our consciousness... just business as usual on planet earth with wars and earthquakes and such as usual (so far)... the only thing that might change for us is our dreams may become clearer and more vivid... as for mankind...

the new child may not be a messiah or anything (then again), just a regular guy, only difference is he will never loose connection with the spirits (as we do)... we wont loose free-will, just the connection with spirit will be stronger by a fraction... and it may not be just one child...

anyways... i'll keep you posted...
Old 14-12-2011, 05:45 PM
Master
What you describe here supports my original comment that we are going into a time in human history that supports two completely different energies of consciousness.

That free-will choice is the factor that will determine our reality. Some see the evolution taking place while others do not.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-12-2011, 05:55 PM
northstar

indeed it does...
Old 04-01-2012, 05:27 PM
northstar

well nothing solid from what i can see... maybe a couple of scenarios that you could lean way out on a branch for, dreams changed a bit also... but... i guess i'll just keep these things to myself unless i get picked up by the et's or gain the powers of the gods (chuckle)... no sense spinning expectations... have a nice 2012 peeps (huggs)...